XP
Country
United States
zeromac said:
basher11 said:
Arwing789 said:
zeromac said:
Arwing789 said:
Something's wrong with mine. I used a clean, unpatched untrimmed ROM and used the 3 files (extinfo savlib and infolib) that you posted under your "EDIT:" section. It launches fine, and it plays the intro, but I get to the part where the green cartridge thingy pops out of Dr. Crygor's machine and then it says "By Nintendo" or some shit and then it gets stuck there, but the music keeps playing. Is this a loading screen or something?
Touch the catridge on the touch screen xD it pops up with a sticker

LOL! Tried it, it worked. Wasn't anti-piracy lmao

XD that got you too?
Good work fellas
yay.gif

heh, i figured that out after a few seconds after accidentally cleaning the screen.

marcandrebill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I downloaded a clean ROM, then I downladed the files at the fisrt post. No success
Then I tried to use your save file, TyraNtm, but it still doesn't work. If someone could help me it would be appreciated. Thanks.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
marcandrebill said:
I downloaded a clean ROM, then I downladed the files at the fisrt post. No success
Then I tried to use your save file, TyraNtm, but it still doesn't work. If someone could help me it would be appreciated. Thanks.
Did you bother to patch the rom with the patcher?

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
marcandrebill said:

Ehm, maybe this will sounds a little stupid, but.. did you rename the .sav with the same name as your rom has?
Also, put all correct files in TTMenu folder, like extinfo.dat, infolib.dat and savlib.dat.
Ah, and other thing, you DON'T NEED to use the patcher, you need to use the second .zip provided in the first post.

And if doesn't work, format your flashcard and try again.

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol you should've seen me. Pressing all the buttons, smashing on the START button, blowing into the mic, shaking the ds, about to throw it at the wall. Then I accidentally touched the screen...

I bet that got people who actually bought the game too. Take it out of the box, OOPS better return it to Gamestop. Doesn't work.

sk8mystery23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, sweet. I used TyRaNtM's save and I used the three files in the second link on the first post. Everything seems to be working great. All my other games should work fine right?

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
sk8mystery23 said:
Ah, sweet. I used TyRaNtM's save and I used the three files in the second link on the first post. Everything seems to be working great. All my other games should work fine right?

Sure. All files uses the lastest updated versions, making this, the most updated version for now.
------

Well, i want to say that the only problem we have here, is that the savlib.dat doesn't create the proper 32 mb save to run the game.
That's the only thing that need to be fixed.

And other thing.. people try to do something with Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, i think that the difficult is less than this game.

RodPN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
lol I tried grabbing the sav provided on the previous page, and I realized what the problem was; I had no more space in my SD card so it couldn't crate the sav.

Now I'll patiently wait for a Sonic Collection and Pokemon fix

D

Deleted User

Ninsoft Store (WFC store) is available now, but it crashes while saving a game from Ninsoft Store when using this fix. anybody knows why that happens?

PS. the save file size is changed back into 512KB after crashing, I think they might be related... nope, this happens regardless of your save file size after crashing.

Forget all I've said, it works perfectly
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq2eyKSnjqA