Wanted to update ps1 emu but ended up being unable to access forwarders because of tiramisu/aroma

Robiniko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I've been using haxchi with emus and forwarders since long ago and havent changed that because "if it aint broke dont fix it" however i wanted to update the wiisxr to increase the compatibility list, went to wiisxrx, didnt work (exception dsi ocurred on games like silent hill), went to wiistation, didnt work either and on top of that a forwarder i found for it kept sending me back to the wii menu, i figured because of aroma seemignly being the standadrd nowadays would solve the problem, so i deleted the haxchi app and went throught the process to get aroma, however it didnt work so i went with tiramisu which also didnt work and also found out i couldnt acces any other forwarder anymore (snes9x, nintendont, vba gx)
and i need help now, i really dont know what files im missing or if im supposed to move something, probably because i got burned out from testing and stumbling upon crashes
other option would be going back to haxchi (because tiramisu and aroma havent been and update for me yet u.u) however i dont know how to do that process besides knowing i should be able to re download the ds game because i bought it maybe (?
sorry if im being vague, its just im a little tired u.u

Robiniko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
You need different forwarders for Aroma, you can find some here, or here and on lots more places through the internet. And you can also create your own, with the text guide or video guide.
:(
seems like i got access to hid to vpad like before through the aroma plugin but i can't access wup installer gx2 to install those new forwarders (i think its installed in the hdd)
also dont know how i can access the wuhbs (and the wup installer gx2 wuhb), i place them in the apps folder but dont see any change or dont know where im supposed to look
edit sorry im blind, i had an apps folder in the root besides the one in the wii u folder, ill try there
Post automatically merged:

You need different forwarders for Aroma, you can find some here, or here and on lots more places through the internet. And you can also create your own, with the text guide or video guide.
ok so on one side, i have acces to wup installer, hid to vpad, vba, snes9x and nintendont back again, so in that aspect THANK YOU i now got a better of gist of aroma
however the wiistation forwarder still kicks me out of wii mode before it even starts the emulator, so kinda back to where i was before installing aroma, is there a reason for that? maybe i have to do something with the emulator files (maybe i mixed something up because of the confusion between the forks) or maybe using the wuhb and wad (tho honestly i havent touched the vwii yet so thats new terrioty for me)

Last edited by Robiniko,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I've had covid for 4 days, still feeling a little shaky but I'm much better than before.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I hate everyone the same
  • DragonMals @ DragonMals:
    I hope that you feel better, Sylver!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i feel a bit better too
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    What happenned is that I was feeling lonely lately despite having a family
    I have been feeling pretty normal. I am stooped after stream-playing Metroid Zero Mission and now I am just doing whatever right now.
    I have plans to finish the rest of the Metroid Series, and originally I was going to play NESTroid as it's the first one but it's too hard.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    (Damn I meant to say being with my family instead of just having one)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @DragonMals, Zero Mission is a remake of nestroid so atleast you might be familiar with the map layout or idk
    You might be right with that one, but NESTroid's layout is a lot different in structure than Zero Mission. Not to mention the engnie being abysmal to play as.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @DragonMals, ohkay... Also after beating Zero Mission I might play am2r (I'd play the 3ds metroid 2 remake but my 3ds is broken although I will try to repair it when I get the chance)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Well...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anyone here?
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    hey guyz
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    hehehe
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @NinStar, Hi NinStar
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: