Updating CFW/Mirgtaing from CBHC to Aroma/Tiramisu?

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hadnt used my Wii U in awhile, i turned it on today after so long having picked up a quaint sized CRT (i know the Wii U is better on a HDTV,) to see an update is avilable, (i had to yank the power when it said "System update is Ready, the system will now be updated. " and having a moddable Switch and had my 3DS setup w/ CFW for so long if its one thing i've learned, dont blindly accept system updates. )
[i should really pay attention to my own Sig at times...] i have ColdBoot Haxchi installed as i have a mod that comes up w/ a selection at boot. (Wii U Menu/Wii Menu etc..) and it's on 5.5.1
a quick search seems to be these days people are recommending Aroma/Tiramisu. is it compatible with the latest FW? and is there a guide to migrate from CBHC to it?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I installed Tiramisu, but then Aroma came out just a couple days later. I really don't wanna re-do my entire Wii U setup, so what's the best way to do Aroma?

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By default nintendo system format is FAT32 and 32kb cluster.
the card was formated for a 64kb cluster, (i reused it from my 3DS that is now dead[for the time being.. botched replacing the top screen in my XL, and tore the ribbon]) but for now to install tiramisu & aroma.

Reactions: Hayato213

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.