Want to use oot hax

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Raul ortiz jr, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Raul ortiz jr
    OP

Raul ortiz jr Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2016
    United States
    McAllen, TX
    All this tutorials say you need a power save, but there was a method in using a hack 3ds to hack a normal one?
    My 3ds is in 10.7 I appreciate any help and if you have video link better thank you

2. TheCyberQuake

TheCyberQuake Certified Geek

Dec 2, 2014
    United States
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    You can use another HBL entry point to install the exploit onto your OoT3d cart or your eShop version. But you either already need access to homebrew (or a friend who does) or a powersave.

3. Raul ortiz jr
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2016
    United States
    McAllen, TX
    I do have access to hbl in one is an old 3ds but want to hack a new 3ds

4. TheCyberQuake

Dec 2, 2014
    United States
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    when you install you can select to install payloads for new3ds on whatever firmware your new3ds is on, and once it install you can place the cart into your new3ds and run it from there.

5. Raul ortiz jr
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2016
    United States
    McAllen, TX
    I can't post the pic but there's a thing that says "sploit_inataller-oot3dhax

6. TheCyberQuake

Dec 2, 2014
    United States
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    that's the one, though you want to be sure you have the latest one by redownloading the starter pack from smealum.github.io/3ds
    You just launch that from your o3ds while you have the game inserted, the select to install the payloads for new3ds with your firmware version of your new3ds, and once it installs you can put the game into your new3ds and use it as an entry point.