Hacking Want to use a SDHC card

bnm81002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using a 2GB SD card in my Wii but I want to use a 8GB SDHC card, is there a way to transfer from the 2GB Card to the 8GB card? or do I have to reinstall everything onto the 8GB card? homebrew channel, wad manager, homebrew browser is all I have on the 2GB card, do I need to delete all the channels and reinstall them with the 8GB card? also, does a SDHC card work with the USB Loader? thanks for the help

ecw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just copy the contents of the 2gb to the SDHC. Hope your SDHC is compatible. My first one wasn't.
frown.gif

ecw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol...that's the one I had. It wouldn't work through HBC but it would show up in the SD feature. Good luck, I had to return it and get a PNY that worked great. Not all SDHC cards are compatible...even if you are on 4.0 and have loader 1.4 or 1.5.

bnm81002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ecw said:
lol...that's the one I had. It wouldn't work through HBC but it would show up in the SD feature. Good luck, I had to return it and get a PNY that worked great. Not all SDHC cards are compatible...even if you are on 4.0 and have loader 1.4 or 1.5.

mine is working fine, went into the HBC and no problems, went into Wad Manager channel and no problems, went into the Homebrew Browser and no problems, I'm at 3.2U though maybe 4.0 is the problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.