Hacking Want to use a SDHC card

  • Thread starter Thread starter bnm81002
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,005
  • Replies Replies 6

bnm81002

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
806
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
Location
New York
XP
166
Country
United States
I am using a 2GB SD card in my Wii but I want to use a 8GB SDHC card, is there a way to transfer from the 2GB Card to the 8GB card? or do I have to reinstall everything onto the 8GB card? homebrew channel, wad manager, homebrew browser is all I have on the 2GB card, do I need to delete all the channels and reinstall them with the 8GB card? also, does a SDHC card work with the USB Loader? thanks for the help
 
Just copy the contents of the 2gb to the SDHC. Hope your SDHC is compatible. My first one wasn't.
frown.gif
 
lol...that's the one I had. It wouldn't work through HBC but it would show up in the SD feature. Good luck, I had to return it and get a PNY that worked great. Not all SDHC cards are compatible...even if you are on 4.0 and have loader 1.4 or 1.5.
 
ecw said:
lol...that's the one I had. It wouldn't work through HBC but it would show up in the SD feature. Good luck, I had to return it and get a PNY that worked great. Not all SDHC cards are compatible...even if you are on 4.0 and have loader 1.4 or 1.5.



mine is working fine, went into the HBC and no problems, went into Wad Manager channel and no problems, went into the Homebrew Browser and no problems, I'm at 3.2U though maybe 4.0 is the problem?
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted