Homebrew Want do DOWNGRADE 11.0 but have a few questions...

ekolimits

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! I just fully hacked my o3ds and would like to use it to hack my n3ds

I know about dsihax and Fieldrunners but I do not understand how a NNID will get "stuck"
Is that bad?

Plus I do not understand what will happend to my o3ds once it is wiped... will it still be hacked? What NNID will it have?

Other than that, I am capable of following the directions thanks to this forum! :]

D

Deleted-379826

Hey guys! I just fully hacked my o3ds and would like to use it to hack my n3ds

I know about dsihax and Fieldrunners but I do not understand how a NNID will get "stuck"
Is that bad?

Plus I do not understand what will happend to my o3ds once it is wiped... will it still be hacked? What NNID will it have?

Other than that, I am capable of following the directions thanks to this forum! :]
You make a backup before so wipe is useless. And by stuck is because when you transfer so does your Nnid, and there is no way to get it back on your o3ds without re system transferring which is impossible vice versa with those two systems or asking Nintendo

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except for making noob help threads, that's against the rules.
Anyway, what i would do is buy fieldrunners with a new disposable NNID that you would make, so you don't have to deal with transferring back.

ekolimits

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so as I understand it:

1) NNID "stuck" is no issue since I will not transfer my NNID to the o3ds again anyway...

2) a "wipe" does not remove the hack, it only wipes the SD card.

D

Deleted-379826

OK, so as I understand it:

1) NNID "stuck" is no issue since I will not transfer my NNID to the o3ds again anyway...

2) a "wipe" does not remove the hack, it only wipes the SD card.
1. It is an issue unless you solely make a new one I guess or call nintendo.

2. Nah just restore from backup after

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you do not need a NNID to purchase fieldrunners. (since i have A9LH) I made a backup of my sysNAND, formatted with tinyformat, then bought the game without setting up a NNID.

this can be done on a EmuNAND for non A9LH users.

Reactions: Deleted-379826

ekolimits

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you do not need a NNID to purchase fieldrunners. (since i have A9LH) I made a backup of my sysNAND, formatted with tinyformat, then bought the game without setting up a NNID.

this can be done on a EmuNAND for non A9LH users.

Ok but once I transfer to the New 3ds with my reglar NNID will I no longer have an NNID setup on the NEW 3ds or will it retain its own NNID.
In other words, I do not want to lose my New 3ds NNID becuse of making a new account on my o3ds (fully hacked)

By the way, my o3ds has no NNID associated with it like you said due to the format.

D

Deleted-379826

Ok but once I transfer to the New 3ds with my reglar NNID will I no longer have an NNID setup on the NEW 3ds or will it retain its own NNID.
In other words, I do not want to lose my New 3ds NNID becuse of making a new account on my o3ds (fully hacked)

By the way, my o3ds has no NNID associated with it like you said due to the format.
Well if you transfer I believe it overwrites it but not fully sure. If it does just call ninty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Yeet the cat.