Khaosknight

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok i have read through this 60 pages of posts and have to find an answer to my problem.

I installed the wad that came with the package and then installed the DVDX IOS249 thing.

I dumped Metroid Prime 3 using Waninkokos DVD Dumper.

I patched the .iso with the patcher a got a file named partition.iso

I burned the partition.iso to a DVD+R Verbatim at 16x using Nero Express.

I loaded that with the loader and got an ERROR - 1100

I then made a copy of the original partition.iso and named it RM3E.iso(the name of the original iso) and burned it with the same parameters as above, ran it and got the same ERROR - 1100.

I dont know if i burned it wrong, or if i messed up the IOS or something, i will try and give more detail if needed.

Modder225

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
g00s3y said:
arma47 said:
Kakkoii said:
I can confirm the new Star Wars game being in Black & White. NTSC Game, NTSC Wii.
I can confirm the new Star Wars game being in colour after I boughtAV Cables from bestbuy(~$30). NTSC Game, NTSC Wii.

g00s3y said:
QUOTE(Jundeezy @ Sep 25 2008, 09:33 PM) The game was PAL, my Wii was NTSC, I have AV cables and a reg TV.

So do PAL games patched to NTSC-U with wiifrii show in color then with the regular cables or is this a freak case? Can anyone else confirm this?

He said AV Cables, those are not regular cables.
if av cables arent regular cables then what are they. last i know rca cables are regular av cables

Just to clear some things up: some tv's have the ability to switch to PAL settings on their tv. Not all tv's do that so that's why the games are in Black and White because the tv is outputting in NTSC.

My tv doesnt switch between PAL and NTSC so I had to buy some component cables at GameStop and my games are now in color.

supersonic88

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
hey has anyone found a solution for lego batmans bouncy screen issue?
i saw on the NTSC wiki that there were 3 different lego batmans...2 of those 3 worked well apparantly...
i got a NTSC wii And NTSC copy of the game...

Jundeezy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't think my TV switches from PAL to NTSC because if it did, all my games would probably be full color. AV Cables are the ones that came with the Wii right? I am pretty sure they are...and it is plugged directly to the TV. No dvd recorders
biggrin.gif

Khaosknight

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
telefunkin said:
You burned at 16x? lower your burn speed. I'm using Nero and have yet to get a backup to work at anything over 4x.

Ok i burned it again at 2.4 and i still got the same ERROR.

Also i noticed an option at the bottom of the burner page, it gives me an option of DVD9(8152MB) -or-- DVD5(4483MB). I have been using the DVD9 option. Should i use the other? Does i matter?

And BTW i have been burning the partition as a Data Disk.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You could be burning them at too fast a speed - people do recommend in the posts to burn at a max of 4x, but try it at 2.4 - you can burn it using partition.iso no problems.

Oops - saw ur post about the speed after i wrote this - try the dvd5 - i go into nero , cancel the project then go to open , and burn the image without changing any settings and they work fine - That game is on the OK list isnt it ?

telefunkin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Khaosknight said:
telefunkin said:
You burned at 16x? lower your burn speed. I'm using Nero and have yet to get a backup to work at anything over 4x.

Also i noticed an option at the bottom of the burner page, it gives me an option of DVD9(8152MB) -or-- DVD5(4483MB). I have been using the DVD9 option. Should i use the other? Does i matter?

You shouldn't be burning it as a Data Disk, you need to burn it as an image. Right click on the partition.iso file and use the open with option to choose nero or open Nero Burning ROM, not Nero Express, open the Recorder menu and choose burn image and browse to the file.

Khaosknight

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
telefunkin said:
Khaosknight said:
telefunkin said:

You shouldn't be burning it as a Data Disk, you need to burn it as an image. Right click on the partition.iso file and use the open with option to choose nero or open Nero Burning ROM, not Nero Express, open the Recorder menu and choose burn image and browse to the file.

Thank you, i burnt it at 2.4 and it worked. I didnt know i was supposed to burn as image(i read that question many time and never read an answer), but i finally got it to work.

Well since i am on a crappy TV with the AV cables i still cant play it but i really needed the backup. So thanks guys.

QUOTE(arma47 @ Sep 27 2008, 04:10 AM)
that Blox game is flickering on my screen, what do i do O_O

You are using AV cables on a SDTV, get the component cables and an HDTV and then it should work. OR wait for the next loader build.

supersonic88

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
ozl said:
Anyone knows when will there be a beta 2 or a more stable build?
and also, will this work on a 3.3 firmware? and f not, can i Downgrade it?
Thanks for your time!

There wasn't even supposed to be a beta 1... as far as we know there wont be another version...though it IS rumored that it might be continued...
as for it working on 3.3, i think it should work..i haven't heard of it not working on 3.3

Kieran801

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey i cant get deBlob to work.
When i load it up it verifys the game but then when i press A to boot it up it just stays on a blue screen?
Any help please?
Thanks.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kieran801 said:
Hey i cant get deBlob to work.
When i load it up it verifys the game but then when i press A to boot it up it just stays on a blue screen?
Any help please?
Thanks.

Looking at the wiki : http://maschell.de/mediawiki-1.6.10/index....bility_List_PAL

it says :
Cutscenes work fine. Sometimes, distant textures take a while to appear. If you get stuck in one of the few clipping issues, wait till the timer runs out. You'll lose a life, but you won't lose progress. Otherwise works flawlessly. Try burning this with 2.4x speed.

What speed did u burn it at ?
What type of disc did you use ?
Is it a PAL or NTSC system ?
Is it a Pal or NTSC game ?
Have other games worked on the system before ?
..... and im sure theres more i can think of for troubleshooting purposes so try to include a bit more info for us.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    some tasks like hacking wii mini consoles
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, You running Windows XP in 2024?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whore yourself out 12 times for $100 and go buy a pc
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i got xp but running it off usb only, no way ima keep that
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it gets hacked/corrupted if i just leave it online for an hour
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month...