Hacking Waninkoko: special anouncement

Status
Not open for further replies.

truballr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think Waninkoko cares if it was gotten form the links. He knows you can't use it without his (most likely) new cIOS. Trust me he won't make the same mistakes as last time, He would have never put it up their if he cared about it getting leaked.

JumpMan3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone ban Cygoku IP already, this is getting old.
sleep.gif

Cooler89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow immature kids like cygoku should be banned.. have respect for the waninkoko who made it.. do not pass it along ...to other mates.. sad to see people giving out the link.. seriously i dont want to see a abandoned project again...

Ozz465

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cooler89 said:
wow immature kids like cygoku should be banned.. have respect for the waninkoko who made it.. do not pass it along ...to other mates.. sad to see people giving out the link.. seriously i dont want to see a abandoned project again...
i agree as well . hope fully wa doesnt get mad and abadone this app. too great to let die , people plz stop leaking S.

@justinrocks- i wish i knew how to make wads . thats a really nice one.

Skarface05

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, it's pathetic really.

He tried to show you all something new - someone decided to sit and try and mess that up for the rest of the wii community.

You can't make it work anyway so, it's pointless - just wait for the official release ( if it happens now )

Cygoku

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
koji2009 said:
Especially since it's useless to anyone and everyone as it is...True, if that bitch cries over the leak of something useless he should go to hell. He shouldn't have uploaded it anywhere in the first place.

QUOTE(helloforum @ Mar 28 2009, 11:08 PM) This forum doesn't have search thread tool. =/

Would this work with an external usb hard drive?
I hear ya. I mentionned this once and still' I got reply telling me Google is the best even tho it's the only forum I know who have such a "search engine".

Cygoku

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm fairly new to hear, but why is "Cygoku" allowed to be here ?

Am I missing something?

Never seen the likes.

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How dare he privately upload something to his private webserver so he can readily give out the link to his testers... He should have known some douche would come along and type tons of different things to pull up a download link.

Seriously...

oneleggedjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it don't matter much, the "leak" doesn't work anyways... I remember when the backup loader was leaked, I played black and white games for a month (NTSC) but yeah I think/hope this wont be an issue, because this is the coolest thing to hit the wii scene since.... well, this is the coolest thing to ever hit the Wii scene. It pretty much bends Bootmii over like a redheaded step child. I was stoked that this was going to work... That's what I get for jumping the gun I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ