Hacking waninkoko loader with wiigator 0.3 gamma?

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
get the Cios installer for WiiGatorv0.1 or Waninkoko loader and install it as Cios247 and there was an installer made for that by ppc-gba I believe and install DVDx on it as advanced install to 247 then run Wiigatorv0.1 (or Waninkoko's ) and it should work like a charm , then install the Cios249 for Gamma and run the Gamma loader and it should work like a charm , and you will get both running , but why since %99.5 of games are compatible with the Gamma and the SoftChip ??

kisamesama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BIG MOE said:
get the Cios installer for WiiGatorv0.1 or Waninkoko loader and install it as Cios247 and there was an installer made for that by ppc-gba I believe and install DVDx on it as advanced install to 247 then run Wiigatorv0.1 (or Waninkoko's ) and it should work like a charm , then install the Cios249 for Gamma and run the Gamma loader and it should work like a charm , and you will get both running , but why since %99.5 of games are compatible with the Gamma and the SoftChip ??

i don't know if it is just for me but shaun white snowboarding only works on waninkoko loader...it doesn't work on gamma... i thought it was a bad burn at first(i got the error reading disc..eject...power off).. i tried like 6 copies(pal and ntsc and patched, not patched etc..)...

thx for the help
smile.gif

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
kisamesama said:
BIG MOE said:

i don't know if it is just for me but shaun white snowboarding only works on waninkoko loader...it doesn't work on gamma... i thought it was a bad burn at first(i got the error reading disc..eject...power off).. i tried like 6 copies(pal and ntsc and patched, not patched etc..)...

thx for the help
smile.gif
it works with Gamma with no problem
wink.gif

kisamesama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
If you get the game running with ANY loader, there's nothing wrong with your burn! If others are reporting that the game works with Gamma, but it doesn't work for you, you have most likely the wrong cIOS. Get the original Gamma cIOS from here:
http://gbatemp.net/?act=module&module=...member=WiiGator

and try again.

the cios installer needs an internet connection right? i can't have internet on my wii.... is there an offline installation?

i was able to install cios247 and cios249 and i am now able to run both waninkoko loader and wiigator 0.3 gamma thx
smile.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
kisamesama said:
WiiPower said:
If you get the game running with ANY loader, there's nothing wrong with your burn! If others are reporting that the game works with Gamma, but it doesn't work for you, you have most likely the wrong cIOS. Get the original Gamma cIOS from here:

and try again.

the cios installer needs an internet connection right? i can't have internet on my wii.... is there an offline installation?

i was able to install cios247 and cios249 and i am now able to run both waninkoko loader and wiigator 0.3 gamma thx
smile.gif

If you can you the game with Waninkoko's loader but not with Gamma you don't have the Gamma cIOS installed ==> you think you are running gamma but infact you are running beta.

Look again at this page:

kisamesama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
kisamesama said:
WiiPower said:

and try again.

smile.gif

If you can you the game with Waninkoko's loader but not with Gamma you don't have the Gamma cIOS installed ==> you think you are running gamma but infact you are running beta.

Look again at this page:

ok will give it a try thx but i have used softmodding for dummies package and i am pretty sure it used the default cios for gamma

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and normal grapes