Walking Dead Gameplay Video

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Re-read again dipshit, I wasn't complaining that the game is bad at all, I said the graphics. I'm talking only graphics, in which case, based on what I see on what they showed, the graphics look like puke from an ass and need to be redone.
Wow... Now we're namecalling? Point out to me where I said you were talking about anything other than the graphics. I'm fully aware you were bitching about graphics, just like Guild is...though, graphics are most certainly part of a game, correct?

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow... Now we're namecalling? Point out to me where I said you were talking about anything other than the graphics. I'm fully aware you were bitching about graphics, just like Guild is...though, graphics are most certainly part of a game, correct?

Ya, and guess what, if the graphics look bad and don't make me feel like I'm part of The Walking Dead universe and make me believe they put minimal effort into it, I'm not going to buy the game, and thus they lost a sale they could have had.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya, and guess what, if the graphics look bad and don't make me feel like I'm part of The Walking Dead universe and make me believe they put minimal effort into it, I'm not going to buy the game, and thus they lost a sale they could have had.
I think you forgot to call me names in this post...

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why am I not surprised that every thread you post in automatically turns into a flame thread against you? You like to start shit and force your opinions down other peoples throats. You deserve to be banned for a while until you stop being retarded.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the enemies are more brain-dead than usual.

ISeeWhatYouDidThereBlackSS.png

It's probably canon but the backstory was pretty useless to the main series story anyway so it won't matter. It's like the PSP God of War games. Yeah they're canon but they're never brought up in the main series lore. So if you're worried about this tainting either the show or comic, I wouldn't.

EDIT: And graphics are quite crucial in a survival horror game. These games are all about creating an atmosphere and graphics do that, as well as score.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why am I not surprised that every thread you post in automatically turns into a flame thread against you? You like to start shit and force your opinions down other peoples throats. You deserve to be banned for a while until you stop being retarded.
Not quite sure how I'm forcing my opinions down anyone's throat...but sure guy. I posted my opinion regarding the graphics. You quoted me with some bullshit about "genres" (which is not at all related to graphics now that I think about it). I linked you to an article detailing a bit of the game's mechanics beyond what is shown in this video. You took it personal that I used the word "bitching" rather than "complaining"... Please don't ban me, ShadowSoldier, with your mighty banning powers...

You got to understand Activison is probably rushing the game development wise. Watching the interview from IGN I honestly trust the graphics will not be improved much. If he doesn't feel immersion then the game really isn't for him then so stop trying to convince him. He is choosing to be skeptical of the game while we choose to be more hopeful.
I never tried to convince anyone of anything. If dude wants to skip a game over graphics, more power to him. I merely linked him to more info regarding the game and his butt started hurting.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not quite sure how I'm forcing my opinions down anyone's throat...but sure guy. I posted my opinion regarding the graphics. You quoted me with some bullshit about "genres" (which is not at all related to graphics now that I think about it).

And the mechanics of the game is?

Also, way to get your name changed. Still the regular troll.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The trailer wasn't official, but all the game footage used was real, and it was even re-posted by Activision's community manager.

To me, it seems like Activision was testing the waters to see if WD fans and gamers would be content with what they had made. When the backlash started, it quickly became "jklol guise, that's not real, some fan did it" before they scramble to make it not look like crap. I expect a delayed release.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh my.. Zombes looks like plastic, and a poor re-creation of the atmosphere.. From that early video, odds are bad, compared to TellTales masterpiece!

Edit : okay, a fake video, that's better news!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy