Homebrew Waithax/Slowhax implementation released by Mrrraou

  • Thread starter Thread starter CeeDee
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 99,390
  • Replies Replies 847
  • Likes Likes 37
If you're having errors while compiling, you need to update ctrulib. I don't remember the link I used, but after updating ctrulib I was able to compile perfectly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: fodder
The one from blawar is the correct one, here is a build, you may be missing something required to build it

https://mega.nz/#!0NIilaQL!Sriol2_57yDMI2PDyCWcdOKoN3zXDGKWOza9G5IbXwA
upload_2016-12-11_1-31-25.png

Do i need to quote the video again
 
Lads


"That was the first version, we patched that, but the patched version just failed / hung. I am trying another patch. Each test takes about 2 hours unfortunately :(

The problem we are running into is, the kernel code test case in the waithax code is passing, but when the DSiHax_Installer tries to access a different kernel function, it hangs."
 
  • Like
Reactions: fodder
Lads


"That was the first version, we patched that, but the patched version just failed / hung. I am trying another patch. Each test takes about 2 hours unfortunately :(

The problem we are running into is, the kernel code test case in the waithax code is passing, but when the DSiHax_Installer tries to access a different kernel function, it hangs."
So even the latest build won't work :(
 
I was wondering the same thing, was getting that error. Oddly enough, after a reboot, my DKP install is working again in windows.

@Somebody Whoisbored, You need to clone smea's ctrulib repo, then go to libctru inside that and run make install. After that, you should be able to compile the project correctly.

Edit: Damn, that sucks
 
I guess not right now. I'm scared though is it safe to turn my 3ds off if it's stuck and not doing anything anyways? Will I manage to fuck my fieldrunners up or something?
Is it stuck at the getting the SVCs? If so then yea the 3DS's security is working, which is bad for us
 
It worked when I used 7zip, default explorer with w10 didn't work for me either
Yeah, that makes sense, I had some pretty weird settings when creating the archive with 7zip, not surprised Windows explorer can't open it now that you mention that
 
I guess not right now. I'm scared though is it safe to turn my 3ds off if it's stuck and not doing anything anyways? Will I manage to fuck my fieldrunners up or something?

You should alright to shut off the system. It's not getting to the point where anything is being written yet.
 
Is there any utility for Slowhax right now for people in 11.0-11.1 that have not bought the games? Fieldrunners, Guitar Hero and Exidia are all gone from the E-Shop.
 

Site & Scene News