WAD MANAGER 1.5 IOSes and WADs

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by hyhfct, Jul 6, 2010.

Jul 6, 2010

WAD MANAGER 1.5 IOSes and WADs by hyhfct at 9:42 PM (1,610 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. hyhfct
    OP

Newcomer hyhfct Member

Canada
    Well I've got a new problem; I was trying to use a VC game, 'Tetris Party' and I'm not sure if I can use the custom channel that I made for it. But that's not the problem. When I try to use a WAD file, it always wants me to use some IOS file, which I'm not sure about. I have 3 IOS38 files with different versions, 53, 55, 70, and 249, but when I try to choose one of those IOSes, when it says ''Loading List'' it fails! I've tried all those IOSes I have and 249 makes my Wii freeze, so do I have to download more IOSes or what??

Well actually I get an error code -2011 when I'm trying to install the game, and error code -1thousand something when trying to install some other IOS files. How can I fix it?

2. hyhfct
    OP

Newcomer hyhfct Member

Canada
    So can anyone help me with these errors??

3. luminalace

Member luminalace GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Try downloading Wad manager 1.7 as you may have cios rev 19 installed which causes problems with Wad manager!

4. hyhfct
    OP

Newcomer hyhfct Member

Canada
    OK, let me try it out first..

5. hyhfct
    OP

Newcomer hyhfct Member

Canada
    Gee, I don't have CIOS19, but I do have the CIOS installers 38rev14 (which doesn't seem to work) so should I delete that?

6. luminalace

Member luminalace GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Usually an error in Wad manager is the result of not having downloaded a cios! What system menu you on? You should probably follow a softmod guide and start from scratch!

If you are on system menu 4.0 try downloading Fix4.0-NeXtRL.it.rar

I may not be qualified enough to answer your question but I have softmodded a half a dozen Wii's where CIOS hasnt been downloaded before and been able to install wads! I also know that your problem is a common one so search this site or google and you will find an answer!

7. hyhfct
    OP

Newcomer hyhfct Member

Canada
    Uh...I have 4.2 U...

8. hyhfct
    OP

Newcomer hyhfct Member

Canada
    Ack, it's also because I always get these Ret errors which are really annoying, and I can't really go on my Wii much, because my Wiimotes are running out of batteries, and I can't get batteries yet...so..yeah.. [​IMG]

9. hyhfct
    OP

Newcomer hyhfct Member

Canada
    OK, so here's now; I got a CIOS installed and I would be using IOS36, but whenever I try to install a game wad file or something, I still get the error RET -2011 or -1035. How am I suppose to fix that?

10. hyhfct
    OP

Newcomer hyhfct Member

Canada
    Sorry for bumping this thread, but I've fixed my ret error -2011, and can't seem to get past ret error -1035 when I'm trying to install Wanikoko's IOS249 wad file. Anyone help with that?