Homebrew WAD MANAGER 1.5 IOSes and WADs

hyhfct

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I've got a new problem; I was trying to use a VC game, 'Tetris Party' and I'm not sure if I can use the custom channel that I made for it. But that's not the problem. When I try to use a WAD file, it always wants me to use some IOS file, which I'm not sure about. I have 3 IOS38 files with different versions, 53, 55, 70, and 249, but when I try to choose one of those IOSes, when it says ''Loading List'' it fails! I've tried all those IOSes I have and 249 makes my Wii freeze, so do I have to download more IOSes or what??

Well actually I get an error code -2011 when I'm trying to install the game, and error code -1thousand something when trying to install some other IOS files. How can I fix it?

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
Try downloading Wad manager 1.7 as you may have cios rev 19 installed which causes problems with Wad manager!

hyhfct

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
luminalace said:
Try downloading Wad manager 1.7 as you may have cios rev 19 installed which causes problems with Wad manager!

Gee, I don't have CIOS19, but I do have the CIOS installers 38rev14 (which doesn't seem to work) so should I delete that?

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
Usually an error in Wad manager is the result of not having downloaded a cios! What system menu you on? You should probably follow a softmod guide and start from scratch!

If you are on system menu 4.0 try downloading Fix4.0-NeXtRL.it.rar

I may not be qualified enough to answer your question but I have softmodded a half a dozen Wii's where CIOS hasnt been downloaded before and been able to install wads! I also know that your problem is a common one so search this site or google and you will find an answer!

hyhfct

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ack, it's also because I always get these Ret errors which are really annoying, and I can't really go on my Wii much, because my Wiimotes are running out of batteries, and I can't get batteries yet...so..yeah..
mad.gif

hyhfct

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OK, so here's now; I got a CIOS installed and I would be using IOS36, but whenever I try to install a game wad file or something, I still get the error RET -2011 or -1035. How am I suppose to fix that?

hyhfct

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry for bumping this thread, but I've fixed my ret error -2011, and can't seem to get past ret error -1035 when I'm trying to install Wanikoko's IOS249 wad file. Anyone help with that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out