wad manager 1.5 and some issues

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by owais, Oct 2, 2010.

Oct 2, 2010

wad manager 1.5 and some issues by owais at 8:46 PM (1,215 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. owais
    OP

Newcomer owais Newbie

Canada
    so recently i tried to softmod my wii and well i wad doing something and i closed the wii and well when i turned it on i had a black screen, so i found a site with some files like wad manager 1.5 and some firmware, i was on 3.1 U. So i couldnt find 3.1 U so i got 3.2 U or 3.4 U i forget i also got stuff like boot.dol start.elf and bootmii. Well when i put the files on my sd card and put it on my wii and boot it up i get this and i have 2 wiimotes not connecting tried everything sync and all that. i have a gamecube controller and thats not working, do i need a file or mod for a gc controller to work? If anybody can help me that be really great!

PS: i did install bootmii but not preloader dont think so
    also after the word i get this their were pics but their not uploading so if someone wants to see the pics my email adress is: owaispsn@hotmail.com

2. dn_angel000

Member dn_angel000 Phantom User

United States
    When u turn ur Wii on press + hold the reset button 2 see if u have Priiloader! U should use WAD Manager 1.7 instead!

3. owais
    OP

Newcomer owais Newbie

Canada
    im new to this and i dont have preloader and i also cant use any wii controllers and gamecube ones so i need a tutorial on how to use wad manager 1.7 which files i need and all that reset didnt fix anything

4. owais
    OP

Newcomer owais Newbie

Canada
    NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. dn_angel000

Member dn_angel000 Phantom User

United States
    Take a look at MODMii up in the Sticky of the forum that should help u!

6. owais
    OP

Newcomer owais Newbie

Canada
    didnt help when i start the wii one flash theni get 2 fast flashes how do i use wad manager 1.7 i can only load wad manager 1.5, what files do i have to put on the sd card to make wad manager 1.7 work on my black screen bricked wii!

7. FIX94

Global Moderator FIX94 Global Moderator

Germany
    Are you able to load YAWMM?