Hacking vWii issue - No code to found load, hanging.

Wastelands

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I'm trying to mod the Wii U with the IndianaPwns method, but I keep getting an error for "SD caard not found (-1056964604), USBGecko not found, No code to found load, hanging. Any help? The card is a normal 2GB SD card, not SDHC or anything. These are all the files on my SD Card.
12037fab8448a53c1e43acd3f592e876.png

CJB100

Programmer, Media Producer, Hardware Repair
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm trying to mod the Wii U with the IndianaPwns method, but I keep getting an error for "SD caard not found (-1056964604), USBGecko not found, No code to found load, hanging. Any help? The card is a normal 2GB SD card, not SDHC or anything. These are all the files on my SD Card.
12037fab8448a53c1e43acd3f592e876.png

Despite what your card may say, it's SDHC. You only get that error when the card isn't inserted or when it doesn't think a card is there. If you have it formatted to FAT32 (which you should) then try FAT16. Otherwise it's time to buy a new SD Card. The suggested one is in my guide, as I, along with many Amazon customers, have confirmed it to work for vWii and Wii hacking. As time has gone on, it has become cheaper for manufacturers to make 2GB and even 1GB cards using SDHC, but these cards rarely say they are SDHC on both, the packaging and the card. It's usually one or the other and in a place no one would really think to check.

Reactions: Kafluke

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1