Hacking [VPK] HomeRecovery installer

mariotaotao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
hi, i replaced near to Molecular, then replaced near(mod) to vitashell, but got an error message on launching near app
did i do something wrong?
plz help, thanks.

mariotaotao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Try to restore near and reinsta molecular again.
And said me vita version and vpk version please.

Well, i see, you need erase database from recovery, I'm make the v1.03 for fix this.
I have a psv 1k, I'll try to erase database later, thanks.
Well strange.
Another way is to hold power button when i.e loading a site, or playing a game, it will reboot to safemode.
ok, i tried disable some plugins on config.txt, logoff from psn, then be able to boot to safemode. thanks for helping me.

Reactions: SKGleba

Ninoh-FOX

Otaku Gamer!!
OP
Trophies
Website
colorslive.com
XP
Country
Spain
anybody can pass me eboot.bin NPXS10000 from 3.65? I need the file for ultimate the 1.03 version. All other option works fine now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Mario, the problem how I thinked is the database, only that, you may eraser database and all works fine again

mariotaotao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
anybody can pass me eboot.bin NPXS10000 from 3.65? I need the file for ultimate the 1.03 version. All other option works fine now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Mario, the problem how I thinked is the database, only that, you may eraser database and all works fine again
here you are

Attachments

• eboot.rar
    1 MB · Views: 155
Reactions: Ninoh-FOX

aytug25

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, this is my first VPK, this is a recovery for enso!!

UPDATE 1.03: Fixed NEAR operations, Now NEAR is restored from the same vpk data, in the menu. Now the option to install MOLECULAR has been implemented, the option of injecting VITASHELL in its entirety into NEAR has been implanted, the only thing that has resisted me is the icons when doing NEARMOD, the order is lost, I am sorry but could not do anything about it if I want it NEARMOD work.

UPDATE v1.02: Fixed when icons / bubbles are messed up when doing operations on near or installing vitashell

UPDATE v1.01: Copy and restore Database, Erase Database, install Vitashell from recovery menu, Inject Molecular in NEAR without have Molecular installer in the console (mode2). Clean and optimize de code. Fixs. Now the vpk detected firmware of the console for install the correct module, now PSTV compatible. Change icon style from livearea.

Funtions: This starts BEFORE the main menu, only push R button when the enso boot logo screen change of color.
Change boot IDU on or IDU off (quit demo mode)
Backup Activations files and Tai configs.txt. and recovers the files too.
Eraser id.dat, act.dat, ux0:tai/config.txt, ur0:tai/config.txt or Registrion files.
Mount or Unmount MCard.
Inject Molecular in Near or change Near(mod) for Vitashell (and restore everything too)
Uninstall Recovery option in recovery menu.
In Spanish and English!!

Download: https://github.com/Ninoh-FOX/HomeRecovery/releases

3956162151dd9e07428187cf6d27886ao.jpg
75d4c212c98ba6e5631cfdb3a79e55b9o.jpg

89502da9d4e1a1ac60099769edfa9f12o.jpg

hi, first thank you for this great program, i installed it on 3.65 enso and working great, but on boot screen, after enso logo, screen turns bright blue for a second, this is a little problem i saw and second; when i uninstalled the program and blue screen issue dissapeared but when program is not installed if i push R button on boot, enso logo is still changing color but vita is opening normal, so i wonder can this be a problem for future updates, i mean maybe 3.67 enso released ?
anyway thanks again for your great work :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle