Voice Clip

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by rmon2x, Nov 29, 2011.

Nov 29, 2011

Voice Clip by rmon2x at 3:37 AM (462 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. rmon2x
    OP

Newcomer rmon2x Newbie

Philippines
    is it possible to extract those voice clips in one piece gigant battle 2 shin sekai?...
    if there is can you help me how to do it?... :D :lol: :)

2. Vampire Lied

Member Vampire Lied Resident sociopath

United States
    I'm not a Rom hacker, but from reading quite a bit about it here I know its possible to extract anything from any game if you have the right tools.
    Some things are compressed in games, others aren't. You'll have to convert the audio to whatever file type you need. Sorry I can't be more help on telling you what program to use for extracting.
    One of the commonly used programs to alter/convert the audio after extraction is goldwave. Good luck.

3. rastsan

Member rastsan 8 baller, Death Wizard

Canada
    I was honestly hoping you would use the search function and look for it yourself... As there are a few threads on sound extraction for the ds.

Otherwise, it depends on the type sound file in the game. open the game up in tinke and look for sdat, ahx, adx, sad or anything in a "sound" or music folder. You may need to familiarize yourself with the other nds rom file formats so you can distinguish what you are looking at. you can also (after you get the sound file) use something like vgm tool box to convert the sound file after... but try Tinke first. I may post more later...