Vivian Land Released for original GB [SML2 Hack]

Skelux

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've just released Vivian Land: 6 Shadow Stars, a Super Mario Land 2 hack (which I also believe to be the first complete SML2 hack). I've included more details in the video description.

The download link will always be in this thread, so I only have to update the links in one location.

I'll now be focusing on some SM64 Editor bug fixes before resuming work on Super Mario Star Road DS.

Last edited by Skelux,

Deleted member 442567

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've just released Vivian Land: 6 Shadow Stars, a Super Mario Land 2 hack (which I also believe to be the first complete SML2 hack). I've included more details in the video description.

The download link will always be in this thread, so I only have to update the links in one location.

I'll now be focusing on some SM64 Editor bug fixes before resuming work on Super Mario Star Road DS.

This Hack is great and yea ur right thats the first SML2 Hack in General

noddy360

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Guatemala
I just want to mention that this ROM Hack doesn't seem to work on Gambatte or the Gambatte/GBHawk cores on BizHawk. It worked on bgb but it told me that the ROM wouldn't work on a real Gameboy due to the Header and ROM checksums failing. So... take that for what you will.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...