Final Fantasy Remakes 3/4/5
Powerslave (PC version)
Streets of Rage Remake
Hexen 2
Redneck Rampage
Shadow Warrior
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Abuse (switch version is broken)
Alien VS Predator (switch version is broken)
XCOM
Streets of rage remake and final fantasy remakes, is all I need on switch, what comes after this will be profit.

Last edited by _Malek_,

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Duly noted.

Adrenaline works, though, right?
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

BetterGaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
after doing everything i only get a bluescreen once i open applet mode and then it shuts it off with an error: The software was closed because an error has eccured

maybe i got the wrong vita emulator, can anyone help me? (may tell me which emulator you've downloaded or you maybe even know 100% the fix? )

BetterGaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
after doing everything i only get a bluescreen once i open applet mode and then it shuts it off with an error: The software was closed because an error has eccured

maybe i got the wrong vita emulator, can anyone help me? (may tell me which emulator you've downloaded or you maybe even know 100% the fix? )

FLRIZDARKK

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania

This isn't ready yet, it's more of a POC right now. It can't run any game, just some very very simple homebrew.

BetterGaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
yes i know but i cant even open it, can you maybe send me the vita emulator you've downloaded? ( the one which you've needed to rename to "test.elf"

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
There is a simple solution. Read readme...
  • Attempting to use vita2hos via applet mode (album button) will currently result in a fatal error and wouldn't be recommended anyway.

BetterGaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
aight i managed it, thanks a lot! where can i find how to install/use any software i just want one for showing my friends

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg