Vita Game Dumper Leaked

N6NYRdW.png

The PS Vita game dumping tool, known as Vitamin, has just been leaked and is being tested and, so far, confirmed to be legit.

I am personally testing it by dumping one of my game cartridges (Gravity Rush) as we speak and everything looks good so far!

Needless to say, expect a huge surge in PS Vita sales (if you can still find one!) on both new and used units, as well as price hikes in the already notoriously expensive Sony Vita memory cards.

As a side not, please do not attempt to run this tool yourself until developers can confirm it is safe! It -may- brick your device!

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
this is awesome, reminds me so much of that ,what was called 'vsh menu' on the psp.

like the stick magician said, giving us access to plugins.

i really want fancy themes ! ( i loved theming on my psp back in the days when i still had psps )

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Well it says it only works with games made wth vitamin, do i need a cart? I don't have one, only PSN download games. I'm gonna try it anyway. Maybe it does work with installed games. Must get High framerates :D
Basically, Vitamin is designed to specifically remove DRM from the game/app, and inject the "steroid.suprx" into it so it is plugin-compatable. You can do this for both your PSN content and cartridge-based games.

I, myself, am new to all this plugins business, so I will be sure to help out as I learn how it works myself. ^^

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically, Vitamin is designed to specifically remove DRM from the game/app, and inject the "steroid.suprx" into it so it is plugin-compatable. You can do this for both your PSN content and cartridge-based games.

I, myself, am new to all this plugins business, so I will be sure to help out as I learn how it works myself. ^^
Oh, well that kinda disappoints me, I mean if it worked wth games already without vitamins and steroids i be happy. I just want fast loading times and high framerates. :D

So i tried it with Dragon fantasy, and it freeze when it was doing it. Also it took a long time The game is not even over 100 MB so that is weird. I just wanted to try but if 100MB take over 5 minutes, then god so help me please a over 2GB game would take all day! O_O

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i was wondering what that 90% in the top right corner means in the pic @Shadowfied posted. Is that supposed to be the battery charge? Cause mines say 88% and i been charging that for weeks. I find it funny how my PSTV has full battery display on the molecule thing and 0% in the emulators cause is no battery to begin with :P

EDIT the VPK from bitbucket is gone now O_O

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
So i was wondering what that 90% in the top right corner means in the pic @Shadowfied posted. Is that supposed to be the battery charge? Cause mines say 88% and i been charging that for weeks. I find it funny how my PSTV has full battery display on the molecule thing and 0% in the emulators cause is no battery to begin with :P
Yeah it's a battery indicator. Definitely bugged on PSTV yeah, says mine has 90%.

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
- Open Playstation store in Web Broswer on PC
- Go to Download list
- Click the "Download directly to my PS vita button"
- Wait for an hour or two until it starts downloading. If not reboot your console and re-apply Henkaku.
I thought this function was commonly known.
Well, you said
http://gbatemp.net/threads/vita-game-dumper-leaked.439733/page-3#post-6639872
You could've just download it via PC...
What you explained is "scheduling the download via pc", it's different from "download it via PC". I thought that there was a method to get the packages and force install them on vita.
Well at least other than sniffing the PSN traffic forcing the vita through a proxy, downloading the pkg and poisoning the addresses. That one I've known for some while, but the tools requires way too much user interaction to manage.

Reactions: Shadowfied

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it's a battery indicator. Definitely bugged on PSTV yeah, says mine has 90%.
That just wrong, I been charging my system for weeks day and night and is not full? O_O
Anyway I hope this UPDATE or FIX make it fatser, i'm not dumping anything else if i need like 5 minutes for a game less than 100MB :P

So just curious for the "Cautious" people and their PSN accounts, what should they do to prevent any unknown data being sent to their Servers if they wanna play online? I doubt is as easy as 3DS where just having installed cia means no problem.

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
There were no updates for me on the Twitter page, and the download on Bitbucket still said 1.0 haha :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That just wrong, I been charging my system for weeks day and night and is not full? O_O
Anyway I hope this UPDATE or FIX make it fatser, i'm not dumping anything else if i need like 5 minutes for a game less than 100MB :P

So just curious for the "Cautious" people and their PSN accounts, what should they do to prevent any unknown data being sent to their Servers if they wanna play online? I doubt is as easy as 3DS where just having installed cia means no problem.
Man how precious is your time? 1 MB / second isn't ALL THAT bad. It's like 1h30m max for a AAA title..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU