Homebrew Virtue's Last Reward Safe Launcher

fb251

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys, trying to patch this game but appears the VLR Patcher exe isn't working, here's the error I get when it boots up:

DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxRestException: Received Response [BadRequest] : Expected to see [OK]. The H T T P response was [{"error": "v1_retired"}].
at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request)

Any ideas?

JMaio

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Actually, that post of mine that you quoted IS the way to use JKSM with a GW. It's just using the same principle as the workaround for getting GW to play nicely with SDF.

That folder that you're seeing is the decrypted save data for the game. The .sav file extension has been used by so many different pieces of software on so many different platforms that you need to be more specific about the type of .sav file to have any discernible context. For example, the .sav files that are used by Gateway are not the same type of file as a .sav that you might find in the decrypted save data of some 3DS games, nor are they the same type of file as encrypted 3DS save data that is saved as a .sav on your SD card

What exact TYPE of .sav file are you trying to get a hold of for this game?
Gateway .sav? I've got one of those I can send you.
Decrypted .sav? I can decrypt my GW save and send you the contents in a .zip file.
Encrypted .sav? Those are useless to share as they can only be read/decrypted by the 3DS that they came from,

Hi, I know this thread is really old but I'm willing to try anything,
Could you please send me the decrypted .sav file? It would be really helpful.
Thank you in advance.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I know this thread is really old but I'm willing to try anything,
Could you please send me the decrypted .sav file? It would be really helpful.
Thank you in advance.
You do know the person you quoted was last seen here in 2018 yes? You should get in habit of checking that in cases like that. I dont think they gonna be back to post that save file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol