Hacking Virtual Console or Wiiware on HDD ?

sedatbjk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
i got 1tb hdd with 800gb wbfs and 200gb fat32 partitions. is there any way to install virtual console or wiiware wads to HDD ? i have sd card but it's only 2gb so i want to install virtual console games on hdd

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
one word...

triiforce
wink.gif

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Does triiforce actually installs virtual console/wiibrew to hard disk? (note: I only know triiforce-mcr, so I really don't know)

I thought you had to install it with wad2nand. And of course you had to dump your nand's memory first (e.g. with simple FS dumper).

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Wever said:
Does triiforce actually installs virtual console/wiibrew to hard disk? (note: I only know triiforce-mcr, so I really don't know)
no, it doesn't actually install them, it runs the games off the hard drive... I was just getting you on the right path... and judging from your other comments, u did some good research

QUOTE(Wever @ Feb 23 2010, 04:10 PM) I thought you had to install it with wad2nand. And of course you had to dump your nand's memory first (e.g. with simple FS dumper).

u can use wad2nand, or even easier to use is showmiiwads, u have to use the showmiinand option and then u can install and uninstall wads to your emulated nand (which u can get using simple fs dumper, or other methods). WadManager 1.5 also works, but its buggy installed to emulated nand, but it works for some people... I prefer using the showmiinand method.

edit: i thought u were the OP, my bad, I was all impressed that all I had to tell the OP was triiforce and he responded with all that info... but it wasn't the OP after all!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Why do that when they make bogus accounts