Virtual Console or Wiiware on HDD ?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by sedatbjk, Feb 23, 2010.

Feb 23, 2010
  1. sedatbjk
    OP

Newcomer sedatbjk Member

Turkey
    i got 1tb hdd with 800gb wbfs and 200gb fat32 partitions. is there any way to install virtual console or wiiware wads to HDD ? i have sd card but it's only 2gb so i want to install virtual console games on hdd

2. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    one word...

triiforce [​IMG]

3. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    Does triiforce actually installs virtual console/wiibrew to hard disk? (note: I only know triiforce-mcr, so I really don't know)

I thought you had to install it with wad2nand. And of course you had to dump your nand's memory first (e.g. with simple FS dumper).

4. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    u can use wad2nand, or even easier to use is showmiiwads, u have to use the showmiinand option and then u can install and uninstall wads to your emulated nand (which u can get using simple fs dumper, or other methods). WadManager 1.5 also works, but its buggy installed to emulated nand, but it works for some people... I prefer using the showmiinand method.

edit: i thought u were the OP, my bad, I was all impressed that all I had to tell the OP was triiforce and he responded with all that info... but it wasn't the OP after all!