OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone, my wii is:
-4.2E wii
-LE serial No.
-Bootmii is not installled (nor do I have a NAND backup)
-Softmodded through bannerbomb v2
-Connected to the internet
-half working wad manager

I am currently trying to revirginize my wii so that I can sort out some screwed up IOS's (that's what I get for letting my friend try and download CFG)

is anyone willing to help me? willing to try any method, I already have my saves backed up so I don't care about those, I would just like some straight forward help on how to revirginize my wii otherwise I may resort to swapping the save games with my dad's wii and just nicking his
yaywii.gif

also if anyone is interested my friend did NOT succed in installing Configurable USB launcher and my save game of no more heroes 2 shall probably never be played again ¬¬

C'mon 6 of you are reading this, at least 1 of you must have a clue ¬¬

steveo1978

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a WiFi connection you can use Dop-mii to manually re-install each ios and delete any ios in the 200s. Or you can just use Mod-Mii and just redo the softmod. With Mod-mii just have it reinstall the 4.2 system menu.

Darkterras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Like steveo1978 said, just use Dop-Mii to reinstall the IOS on your wii.
Should be no problem because your Wii has Internet.

dragonkyro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thank for the help, Dop-mii seems to work but if I try to run boot-mii I just get a black screen and my remote disconnects, the wii is still on and the disk drive still works, but everythibng else seems tp have crashed, but once again, thank you everyone who is helping

dragonkyro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The Dop-mii asks which IOS I should use, any suggestions? sorry about the noob question but I guess that's what the forum is for; for experienced people to help us noobs
tongue.gif

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
dragonkyro said:
The Dop-mii asks which IOS I should use, any suggestions? sorry about the noob question but I guess that's what the forum is for; for experienced people to help us noobs
tongue.gif
use mod-mii for pc to reinstall the firmware. no need for Dop-mii

it's easier too

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just use any cIOS (say, 249), or any IOS that has the trucha bug. That welcoming question barely matters. It's only after that (when you get to install IOS'es) that things may become dangerous. But if you refrain from installing stubs, you should be fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: lemme ask in forums