Virgin Mobile

James B.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I got a new Virgin Mobile phone (the new Slice).

It has bluetooth and a mini-usb charging port.

The mini-usb provides no file access, whatsoever. Tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

The bluetooth... WELL

I have a bluetooth dongle for my PC and use the Blue Solil drivers. I can pair with a wiimote, but not my cellphone. It asks me for a PIN and I can't find anything about a PIN # online, in the manual, or even on the phone itself.

They've locked me down, and I DON'T want to pay 2.50 for a 30 second clip of a song, the same 30 second clip that is available for FREE on iTunes. Damn you virgin, damn you and your 1 cent texting
frown.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can't help you, but I just want to say the Slice is such a sick looking phone. I wanted to buy it, but I wouldn't be able to hook it up in Canada. Oh well

James B.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
science said:
Can't help you, but I just want to say the Slice is such a sick looking phone. I wanted to buy it, but I wouldn't be able to hook it up in Canada. Oh well

Yeah, my last phone was some bulky SwitchBack. I don't like having cubic pockets
frown.gif

Can't complain about looks, but functionality... very lacking
frown.gif

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive been using virgin mobile since 05 and have had zero troubles. The price will be the same because they dont really have anyway to fool with it yourself but using studio v you can make your own ringtones, wallpapers and screen savers so you have a reason to spend 2.50 for something you actually like. Also if other download your images ect you can make cash same with the sugar mama program. If your friends sign up and top up you will make 20$ each time if they just type in your cell number ect. Tons of ways to make cash money on VM so there is no reason to bitch about how much the ringtones cost. Besides the slice can take pics so you can easily make your own backgrounds for free.

James B.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh. Great. Now when I type any word with a 's at the end, it freezes. I have to take out the battery to reset the phone.

Wow, what a GREAT phone.

And I'll try Studio V. I haven't touched it. Sugar mama DOES help, but it gives you solely minutes, no cash like it used to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay