Hacking Video reviews of flash carts

pelago

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know if anyone has the means to do this, but it would be great if someone could make video reviews of the various flash carts. Static pictures are fine, but it would be even nicer to be able to see videos of the user interface, including being able to see what kind of delays there are when launching games for example. Videos of the Windows user interface would also be cool, and of how easy or otherwise it is to insert media cards, e.g. on EZ4L. Anyone?

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know about other staff, but I don't have the capability to record/master video that would be good enough in both quality and file size to be acceptable to put on the site.

However, I do like the idea - perhaps we (the staff) can think of a way to be able to do this in the future.

compi_

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
IF I had several Flashcarts I would like to do that, but the problem is, I don't have several flash carts
tongue.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I personnally have a webcam, but it's shitty quality and I don't even have a DS Lite.
I wouldn't be able to make video reviews myself, but I find the idea excellent.
smile.gif

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
I'd be down for putting them together (at least for the stuff that I own) if my contact ever comes through with the nitro capture system that I'm supposedly getting from him. further updates as I get them.
You lucky son of a bitch thieves, that'd be awesome if you do get hold of one. Nitro capture video reviews
blink.gif
yum yum

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd be down for putting them together (at least for the stuff that I own) if my contact ever comes through with the nitro capture system that I'm supposedly getting from him. further updates as I get them.

You lucky son of a bitch thieves, that'd be awesome if you do get hold of one. Nitro capture video reviews
blink.gif
yum yum
lucky? well, it's not like I'm getting one for free. the 1000usd+ that it costs is coming out of my pocket.

Frz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
frz.cc
XP
Country
Gambia, The

blink.gif
yum yum
lucky? well, it's not like I'm getting one for free. the 1000usd+ that it costs is coming out of my pocket.
and it's also not like anyone with 1000usd+ spare could buy a nitro capture unit even if he wanted to...
wink.gif

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
I had no idea how much those suckers cost, 1000usd
wacko.gif
No wonder there internal devices.
And yeah not just anyone can get hold of these babies. Thier usually only purchased by video game developers, stores and big gaming sites. Nintendo of America sells it outside of Japan, but i hear you'll have a hard time getting a reply if you ask them about it.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Although it is probably too early to be talking specifics if video reviews should come around could you please use some decent codecs, containers and such, no youtube rubbish please.

@thieves like us I confidently predict a halfway decent emulator will appear not 5 months after any purchase.

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Although it is probably too early to be talking specifics if video reviews should come around could you please use some decent codecs, containers and such, no youtube rubbish please.

@thieves like us I confidently predict a halfway decent emulator will appear not 5 months after any purchase.
possibly, but I'm looking to use it in a professional capacity (which justifies the purchase price). and on top of that, it will go nicely next to my is-agb-capture unit.
smile.gif

yuwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i can do a video, not anything professional but just introduction, exploring menus features.

I have m3 mini SD right now. will b getting G6 lite when winsunx decides to ship it

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia

Youtube is very useful, you can embed the video and it doesn't use up our bandwidth. I don't see what the problem is...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1