Video Games Hero

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by NatsuSalamander, Aug 24, 2008.

Aug 24, 2008

Video Games Hero by NatsuSalamander at 12:36 AM (1,065 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. NatsuSalamander
    OP

Newcomer NatsuSalamander Newbie

Brazil
    Hello everyone

I would please like to ask, if anyone here got Video Games Hero, the new homebrew pretty much similar to Guitar Hero, to work on the N-Card flashcard

When I try to load it, the game runs till I choose a song, then the screen goes black, and stay like this forever...!

Please lend me a hand!

2. leinad

Member leinad GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    Yeah thats weird =| The file system seems to init well, because on choosing a song, you hear the music correcty... I have the feeling it's because the Motion code....

3. joel123

Newcomer joel123 Member

United Kingdom
    hi i have got it to work on a firecard (n-card clone) thanks to sumiguci (the guy who made it). he will soon be relesing a n-card version

4. IOwnAndPwnU

Member IOwnAndPwnU GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    I got it to work with the Acekard 2. It should work on the N-Card but since I don't have one, I wouldn't know.

5. leinad

Germany
    It's because of the motion code, the detecting functions takes the MK5/N-Card/Firecard as an Motion card and tries to load it.... but hey, there is no motion sensor = FAILED!
    I hope he releases the patch asap [​IMG]

6. leinad

Germany