• Views 62,158
  • Replies 584
  • Likes 3

Tsuteto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Not getting your mile in the time you want? Grab a knife! You'll run faster!
*Floating islands are totally possible here without fancy schmancy technology. Just place some dirt, destroy your bridge, you're good to go!
*Though sand will fall on you if you take something away next to it, if nature made it that way, it'll stay.
*The only place in which you can use your friends being slowly lowered into a fiery death as motivation to throw rocks at monsters faster as a fun game.

Don't have anything else for now.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
*snippity snip*
Related note, you can carry as much as you want on a horse, and this re-enables fast travel.
Even better, if you knock out Shadowmere you can "loot" and give as much as you want to the horse and she'll carry it all with no problems at all. (Oblivion, not Skyrim)

Reactions: 1 person

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
On that note:

-you know how to ride a horse, dragon, giant fish or any other mount the moment you get on it. Sometimes they're fiercefull or proud before you can ride them, but once you do, they lose all instincts whatsoever. Heck, you can drive them straight through a fire without them blinking.
-Getting on and off a horse takes about a second, and somehow doesn't involve you moving your feet even the slightest.
-when running forward and jumping, jumping again the second you land wields you some bonus speed.
-at the end of the day, rescuing your girl is all that matters. Nobody even questions the dozens or hundreds of murders you committed to get there (not that there's any evidence, as those bodies tend to go up in smoke).
-when starting a Real Time Strategy campaign, the first missions tend to involve moving a few units into some territory or basic structure building. Somehow, these basic tutorials training missions impresses the general staff enough to give you some "real" missions.

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
if you throw enemies at each other, they get stronger.

a short guy can block someone who is 6 ft 8 in height trying to do a layup.

a fat guy can run faster or equal to a skinny guy.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
If you have enough health/hearts/energy tanks you can stand in acid or even molten lava for a LONG time. But The moment your health/hears/energy tanks are at their last point, merely bumping into a creature that's half your size is enough to kill you. Because your body is THAT feeble without tiny hearts or glowing balls protecting you.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When your in a multi million dollar nano suit, you use a bow and arrow.
When you have armor on, the armor can be weak, when your female character has no armor on... She's strong. I
In OoT if you can not open a certain door the message is ''Strange....... The door doesn't open'' - locked doors are considered abnormal.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Super Mario Sunshine - Rico Harbor - Star #2 - While you are on your Blooper riding, if you hit a wall, you die!
The Hover Nozzle - Sprays out water from from FLUDD from two sides, how is it possible to hover when water is just being sprayed?

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Super Mario Sunshine
The Hover Nozzle - Sprays out water from from FLUDD from two sides, how is it possible to hover when water is just being sprayed?
Have you ever seen one of these?
220px-Launchbottle.jpg

or anything like it?

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Super Mario Sunshine
Have you ever seen one of these?
220px-Launchbottle.jpg

or anything like it?
Yeah, but it's not the same in SMS.

----------------

- If you talk to one person, talk to them again, they'll say the same thing
- If you jump on someone in SMS in Isle Delfino, talk to them, they wont be saying negative at you, they'll say other shit, off topic.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
not many will get this.
but in dota.
you're an archer, who needs to buy swords, yes not only a sword but a bunch of them. (drow ranger needing items like shadow blade, manta style and butterfly)

also, combine a staff, a bow and a talisman. you get a sword.(quarterstaff,eaglehorn,talisman of evasion to make butterfly)
you need gloves to upgrade your boots.(power treads)
two hammers will make a scythe(desolator)

i really love dota. there's even a golem who will drop cheese if you killed him 3 or more times.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
V.A.T.S is in Fallout
Pipboy is also in fallout
In combat arms, you can hold a grenade for a long time
Black holes in Mario galaxy kills mario, but not the planet

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Turtle shells fall to the bottom of water. Once you grab hold of them, they magically loose mass and help you float.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Unless I remember incorrectly it happens in Super Mario World? I'll test it out later...
Now that I think of it, yeah you're right. That does happen. I'm surprised I never thought of it. lol. The same applies to baby yoshi (stays on the floor by himself, floats as soon as you pick him up)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in