• Replies 584
  • Likes 3

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
if you fail a mission, game over. - games

if you punch a reporter in public, assault charges will not be filed against you. - mass effect

if you die in a dream you die in real life - catherine

if you cheat on your SO you will be punished - catherine

if you piss someone off he/she will listen and agree with you - mass effect

if your family member dies you can play rock, paper and scissors with the grim reaper to get them back. - sims

if you build a lot of relationships you can get promoted in your job - sims

Reactions: RodrigoDavy

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Antichamber. All of it. You look at a box from one side, it's solid. Look at it from another side, it's a tunnel. Look backwards, you see a passageway you did not come out of. Walk through a hall and end up in the exact same one. Go right four times and end up somewhere entirely different.

Reactions: Tom Bombadildo

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't be bothered to read the whole thread, but I'm always amused by Skyrim's magical food preservation abilities.

No one's been in a cave for 200 years, fresh tomatoes abound.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
It makes much more sense to put a huge obvious band-aid to hide your barcode tattoo than to just get makeup to cover it.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Antichamber. All of it. You look at a box from one side, it's solid. Look at it from another side, it's a tunnel. Look backwards, you see a passageway you did not come out of. Walk through a hall and end up in the exact same one. Go right four times and end up somewhere entirely different.
This fucking game is amazing.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
That's not just in video games my friend ;)
Damnit...that's the second time today you beat me to the punchline. :P

On-topic:
-the difference between finishing first and finishing second (with just a split second to spare) is about 1000 experience. (Sonic & all stars racing)
-Shuffling a deck of cards takes barely a second, yet it's totally randomized.
-after beating someone up 'till knock out, it just takes a few seconds to recover (pretty much all fighter games)
-quite some vendors will buy ANYTHING from you (though usually at low prices).
-magic never fails and always works instantly. Christ, you can even drink a magical potion that heals damage you took from stepping on a hedgehog.
-walking in lava hurts, though it won't leave a scratch on your shoes or clothes.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
- Driving faster than NPC's in games like GTA won't get the cops after you for speeding.
- Driving recklessly and running over a few people and lamp posts won't get cops after you.
- You can take so many bullets to the face and not die even though you're not a space marine.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
When a volcano erupts the most logical thing for your enemy do to is to clutter up the landscape with all kinds of crappy, makeshift fences and get out and send more patrols out under the falling ashes. As soon as the eruption stops, though, there's no need for any of that anymore.

If they happen to capture and loot you during said eruption time, the most logical thing for them to do is place your belongings in separate treasure chests scattered randomly about the volcanic landscape.

Oh, and gloves with long claws on them ONLY work as great weapons when you're crawling around underground.

-Skyward Sword

Reactions: NahuelDS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...