1. Xzi

Xzi GBAtemp's Resident Plok Expert

United States
    Fair enough, that does seem to be the implication. I read it more as a "foreseeable future" type of deal though. After all, there are only so many games Blizzard has which might benefit from a remaster/remake.

Last edited by Xzi, Jan 24, 2021
    Scott_pilgrim likes this.
  2. DarkCoffe64

Italy
    Aaaand they're dead. Rip VV, thanks for the Crash remasters, you'll be missed.

3. console

console I'm fans of Elvira Mistress of the Dark. :-) <3

United States
    I not sure if Blizzard make Diablo 2 look better or worse than original version for Windows 95 to Windows XP. I played old Diablo 2 on Windows XP long time ago but game is just good RPG. It getting little bored for me when I get used for many hours on Diablo 2 game on computer. I heard about WarCraft 3 remaster, that many people are complain on it. They said not good news about remaster of game from Blizzard. :(

I heard Blizzard company did put end support to StarCraft 2. If anyone plan to make StarCraft 3 but Activision Blizzard refuse approve it and just ignore new StarCraft game in near future. Activision Blizzard said done with RTS game. That's very sad news for StarCraft fans. :(

I saw on news about StarCraft and WarCraft 3 developers are leaving Activision Blizzard to joined other new game company call Frost Giant Studios. It will be custom made into new game from both StarCraft and WarCraft 3 games into one together. There will be a lot of new campaigns, missions, battle, etc in new game in near future when it come to release out anytime soon. I can't wait what have new features and tons stuffs for new game from Frost Giant Studios. :)

4. NNate

NNate GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Gotta try and milk that nostalgia money. Not going to end well given Blizzard's remake history sadly

5. leon315

leon315 POWERLIFTER

Italy
    How long it takes to remake an old game, I mean it should take less time to remake D2 since all screen scripts and plot are already written.

6. NNate

NNate GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I wonder if they're doing anything beyond possibly upgrading graphics. New items, skill trees, etc?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - reportedly, Vicarious, Blizzard