ROM Hack VGMTrans

Jhongerkong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there any apps similar to VGMTrans? For those who don't know, it lets you extract music from a DS rom to wav and so forth. Is there a program that can easily extract music from a DS rom?

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Is there any apps similar to VGMTrans? For those who don't know, it lets you extract music from a DS rom to wav and so forth. Is there a program that can easily extract music from a DS rom?

I didn't you just answer your own question.
wink2.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This dial up lark is driving me nuts so no link but search for a thread called DS sound files reverse engineered. It has pretty much all there is about DS soudn files save the crystaltile2 stuff (which was not that great when I last tried it).

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actually, VGMTrans only converts the music to midi, which is still good. But I think there's a guide somewhere that tells you how to convert it to midi and still get the same quality as the DS version (Though there's a few things you need to download and stuff).

Jhongerkong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This dial up lark is driving me nuts so no link but search for a thread called DS sound files reverse engineered. It has pretty much all there is about DS soudn files save the crystaltile2 stuff (which was not that great when I last tried it).

Thanks for the info. I was just wondering if there was something thats as simple as VGMTrans.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later