Hacking Very strange problem trying to update my Luma 6.6 (A9LH) to Luma 7.0.5 (B9S) plz help :c

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, with pure luck, somehow, i update my 3DS to 10.1, but i have the another problem, MY START DO NOT WORK ON 3DS GAMES, work on FBI and Emulators but no in 3DS games, someone have any ideia?
  1. What did you do to fix the problem?
  2. When you say you updated your 3DS to 10.1, do you mean you updated Luma3DS to 10.0.1, or do you mean you updated your 3DS to 10.1?
  3. What do you mean your "start doesn't work on 3DS games"? Do you mean your games will not launch? Is there an error code?

batatinha_foxdie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok is quite a long story.
1 - i've made a backup of my Luma 6.6 version, that was booting with L + Power, if i just press the power button of 3ds was going to the boot screen freeze of version 6.6, só i tried to update directaly to version 10.1, later i figured out thats impossible directly, so i started to try update to version 7.0.5v B9S, but in the version 7.0.5v i just cant boot sysNAND (how i made with L + Power in the 6.6v), so i keep one card with the 6.6 backup and other card to test some stuff that could help solve my problem, so i put the SafeB9SInstaller in the payloads and put a 6.6v boot (arm9loaderhax) in the second card and boot with L + Start + Power, and ive got acess to SafeB9SInstaller somehow (was impossible with 7.0.5 in my console) so i installed SafeB9SInstaller in my console and ive got the error screen that i will upload below, so i took off the second card and put the first one (that one that ive tried to install 10.1 and had 6.6v) and WOW, ive just installed the 10.1 version, somehow the installation of B9S was sucessfull (second uploud, now with the 10.1v boot screen). just wow, and that boot screen was just not frozen.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

About the start button issue, is just very strange, the Start button do not function in games, for example, i press start in the title screen of Zelda Ocarina of Time and nothing happens, but, if i press the Start button in CIAs like FBI, or SNES emulator it just responds and works normaly.

Attachments

• UP 1.jpg
    UP 1.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 305
  • UP 2.jpg
    UP 2.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 240
Last edited by batatinha_foxdie,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users