Hacking verbatim external hard drive usb 2.0 wii compatibility

chhockey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just buy a hard drive a: verbatim external hard drive usb 2.0 and I was woundering if it was compatible with the wii?

can someone help me?

chhockey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
said that it works with usbloader but for homebrew it's not tested. is this sufficient for read the file that I have on it?

chhockey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah, well if someone can confirm it that it works it will be nice. If not well I think that I am gonna try it and see if it works myself.

thanks for the answers
smile.gif

chhockey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah but it is just that I buy it just for this and I guess if it's open I can't return it to the store so I would like to be sure that it's works fine

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it's the same model since you didn't give one, but I have a Verbatim USB drive and it works great with both my Wii and my 360.

chhockey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok, I try it and it wors fine, but when i try to start a game on usb loader gx the screen become black and then nothing happen, i had try with neogamma too but it write ''you ar stupid'' then it restart like the wii, someone can help me on this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol