Hacking VC game won't boot on SD card

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried to start some N64 VC games on the SD card and it said it failed, it works fine when installed onto the wii itself but I couldn't even move or copy the files back to the wii, I had to delete them then reinstall the wads to the wii instead.

Is they're a way I can play N64 VC games off the SD card?

JordanB500

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
an optional fix if you dont mind taking up extra space on your SD Card or Usb Drive you can opt to install it to emunand which usb loader gx and a bunch of others can support

including installing wad files directly to emunand on sd:/nand or usb:/nand not to be confused with nand.bin(your nand backup),

(since you posted this under Wii - Hacking i assumed you installed these game(s) using a homebrew loader and wad manager and copied them from your wii's system memory to your sd card)

in addition id like to point out that vc games you have stored on your sd card cannot be played unless it is also present in your wii's system memory at which point you would have two copies of the game(s) therefore making it redundant.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You need a trucha-patched Wii Menu IOS (or, if using Priiloader, just change its settings to run it on CIOS) to install unsigned software via the Wii Menu (which is what data management & sd card menu do)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E