Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
SNES GX: http://code.google.com/p/snes9x-gx/downloads/list
Code:
[4.2.8 - May 15, 2011]

* Ported a few upstream game fixes for: Mutant Chronicles - Doom Troopers, Porky Pig's Haunted Holiday, Big Sky Trooper, and Mechwarrior 3050 / Battle Tech 3050
* Added Turkish translation
VBA GX: http://code.google.com/p/vba-wii/downloads/list
Code:
[2.2.5 - May 15, 2011]

FCE Ultra GX: http://code.google.com/p/fceugc/downloads/list
Code:
[3.2.6 - May 15, 2011]

* Fixed audio skipping (thanks thiagoalvesdealmeida!)

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
yeah pretty much not worth updating
tongue.gif

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
This guy, Tantric I think it is, is just an amazing developer, so active and listening to the community, amazing shit.

He's so active he's decided to not develop new features for the emulators and only publish bug fixes.

Sloshy

Trophies
Website
piecesoflint.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
chartube12 said:
Satangel said:
This guy, Tantric I think it is, is just an amazing developer, so active and listening to the community, amazing shit.

He's so active he's decided to not develop new features for the emulators and only publish bug fixes.
Judging by your sig, you're a pretty active troll. I'd love to see your homebrew that you actively develop for the Wii... Seriously, who are you to judge of Tantric? I appreciate his work; would you rather not have this software at all? What you're saying is incredibly rude and immature.

Also, about your sig where you hope that Ocarina 3D bombs, have you ever considered the possibility that there are people that, say, enjoy Zelda? Just because you don't want to play the game and just because you don't appreciate it as much as those who do doesn't mean it should be a failure. What good would it do if it bombed? I'd rather it be a good game than a bad one, and there are many people out there who are looking forward to re-experiencing what many, many people consider to be a classic game with an updated feature-set (like me). The assertion about "red-headed step children" was also rude.

Seriously, please troll elsewhere or act more mature.

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry but the PS3 versions have become so much better in terms of performance. This is especially noticeable with SNES9x. Sure, the Wii version has some better SuperScope gameplay with the pointer, but the PS3 version has added a feature that this version should have started with, USB Mouse support. SNES Mouse games are a key factor in my opinion of an emulator. (Mario and Wario, Mario Paint, etc.) And I do enjoy the fact that there's little to no frame skipping on the PS3 versions. (I understand that that is because of the limitations of the Wii, I'm just saying.)

If you have a hacked PS3, get those versions. If you speak Turkish, then go ahead and get these. :-P

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
USB mouse would be nice.
I dunno why they haven't done that yet.
I thought there was already some USB mouse using homebrew out there so shouldnt be a big issue.

Not a big deal to me though. Emulators run for almost everything now, I can move to another platform easy.

One big problem I've had though is that since the last Devkit update for the Classic Controller pro, my Hori Arcade pad stopped working.
It seems to be due to an issue with how it checks for the analog sticks. If it doesn't sense the sticks then it goes nuts and sets them to top right direction.
I wish they'd fix it but I never found a good place to post the bug.
Besides I kinda just gave up on the Wii and moved to 360 so I haven't had much interest and been keeping the machine its box.
Still some good emulators though.
Just need my arcade pad working for it again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1