Valkyria Chronicles rated for PC in Europe

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
WEB16AGl.jpg

This may not lead to a PC release, but nonetheless Valkyria Chronicles has been given a rating by the PEGI board in Europe. Hopefully, SEGA will make an official announcement soon. Paris Games Week starts on Wednesday so fingers crossed.

:arrow: Siliconera

Really, REALLY hoping this leads to the entire series getting released on PC. Played all three games on their respective consoles and loved every minute of it.

Reactions: GamerzHell9137

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Hot damn. The PSP game was tons of fun, so I'm looking forward to playing the first installment, since I've never had my own PS3 long enough to get my hands on it.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neat. I actually already have this game, but never got around to playing it because my backlog is so damn huge. Not having to power up my PS3 is good incentive, indeed.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
This game was one of the reasons I was considering a PS3 a few years back, but seeing as I never got one I'm glad it's getting a PC release :3

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, at least it's not Square Enix. I'm not familiar with how SEGA does their PC ports, but luckily, even if they do screw it up somehow, we'll have hackers fixing it right up within a few days.
I think the Sonic PC games are usually pretty decent.
Ports, that is. And Sega does a lot of other PC stuff too afaik, so hopefully it should be fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30