Gaming Validity of this site?

w!!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure that wii points cards and transfers are checked on Nintendo's Servers prior to being added. Just like gift cards are activated and checked so a person can't just steal them and use them or overcharge on them.

These guys just steal any remaining points you have on your card, which is why they ask you not to use it for 2 days... gives them time to do it.

And talk about the stupidest way to get caught and arrested for theft. Just stay legit and buy a card or find a pirated wad of what you want if you want to go illegal.

w!!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fishaman P said:
Thanks. I was suspicious, but you never know. One red-flag was that you couldn't enter your own amount, which would be easier to add than predefined buttons.

The red-flags are that you get something for nothing and you have to enter some credentials (your wii card number). NOTHING IS FREE....

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The site could do it better, like:
"The number of points a code is worth is encrypted in itself. We are able to decrypt this and put in any number we want. If you don't believe us, enter a code and see for yourself."

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Definitely a scam. That kind of thing wouldn't even be necessary if it was legit, since you can download and install a WAD file of anything on the Shop Channel that you want.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Okay. Thanks for the help! Now just help me decide which 2 of the following 3 to get:

- N64 Mario Tennis
- N64 Paper Mario
- N64 Super Mario 64

EDIT: BTW I already have SM64DS.

EDIT2: For clarification, I am asking which I should get with my UNHACKED (Unstolen) 2000 point card I'm getting for christmas.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0