Hypnotoad

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
G6 Full Installation Package V4.3 (18-8-06)
( U-Disk manager + Loader )

U-disk Manager Version V4.3(+ loader V4.3)
===========================================
1) Add 2 more new display modes for Media-extend.
2) Improve the game compatability to support the new ds game no.0521.

Note: DS-PDA application was added. However, only the Chinese language version is available now. The other language version will be released later.

lecture.gif
clicky-click

saulin

Trophies
XP
Country
I believe it's DS #0521: Monster House (Europe). No one reported this game as working with the G6. It actually didn't get much interest. I didn't see many posts about this game so I didn't even try it myself.

Falkentyne

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is anyone having troubles putting in the loader? every time i try to reload the program it pauses fora while and then a number 2 appears in the yes box.

Next time, don't extract directories when extracting the loader. I bet you you have a "chinese" or "English" folder on the G6 root folder. Move the firmware files to the root directory.

Falkentyne

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe it's DS #0521: Monster House (Europe). No one reported this game as working with the G6. It actually didn't get much interest. I didn't see many posts about this game so I didn't even try it myself.

Yeah it didn't work with 4.2 Udisk but works with 4.3. Don't bother--the game sucks hardcore. It's really *that* bad.

And Madden is 0523, not 0521.

js18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, Madden 07 works now it did not wuth the last release, I tried it last night , but it did not work. I updated it today and it works fine.

And the media extend update sucks! just allows you to watch the same movie on both ds screens. What they need to do is change the Dithering & GOPSkip, AdaptiveDelayControl settings to 0 that way the videos will play better.

I like the media extend overall better that the moonshell 1.3C for g6. I just wish I could change some settings.

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just want them to give us a global.ini file so we can adjust all those variables ourselves, M3 has one available for its mediaplay extend. I emailed G6 but they didn't even know what a global.ini file was. In the help and support of mediaplay extend it tells you that you can use a global.ini in the System folder, but anything I've tried causes black screen on top/white screen on bottom.

I hope they will also incorporate the thumbnail capabilities of later moonshell versions into mediaplay, it looks pretty cool on moonshell.

Hypnotoad

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How do update? The read me file isn't too accurate.

Once you download package, unzip everything to your computers desktop.

Open the G6 Loader folder (and then either English or Japanese sub-folder depending on what card you have) and copy the following two files onto your G6Lite (you can just drag/drop them onto it):

g6loader.sys
g6verify.sys

From there remove the G6 from your computer and boot it up on your DS. Go into Gameboy mode by pressing Y button.

Once you see the small green text saying that the G6 card is not sponsored by Nintendo, press down the following buttons all at once:

A+B+Select+Start

You should then get another screen with green text and two boxes:

Move the cursor to the left and click in the YES box.

Now wait, you'll see a counter on the bottom of the screen showing you that there are 30 updates happening on your card. Once all 30 are complete, new firmware is installed.

From there you can hook the G6Lite card back up to your computer and delete the two *.sys files you placed on it (they are no longer needed after you update).

beedog19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just updated to play madden and was pleasantly surprised to see they now have a u-disk updater so you don' t have to download the entire 43 mb zip file. That was the only reason I had gone weeks without updating.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol