Hacking Using Super Card Lite Rumble pack with R4.

Akiyo

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, I have a Rumble Pack SC lite, but soon after i bought it for like 5 days, the FAR,FAR more superior R4 came out, being a fan of DS and Piracy, i bought it.

Not wanting to feel ripped off and wasted alot of money, i plugged it in and planned to use R4 with SCLite as its rumble pack,
yet, whenever i plug the SCLite in, the DS just resets, and switch to super card screen.

Anyone can come up a way to flash the SCLite to not to do that?

Or just anyway that i can use SCLite as a Rumble pack.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I believe you can flash your DS, one version of FlashMe allows the Slot-1 to boot first or vice-versa.

On the Rumble Pack dealy, I've no idea.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
12 hours does not make a thread "dead". This is a forum, not a chatroom. There are two major issues going on here:

1. The "inserting slot-2 Supercard resets the entire DS" thing is a known problem with the Supercard. Why not leave the Supercard inserted at bootup? Or do you have a version of FlashMe installed that automatically boots to slot-2 by default?

2. Even if you do get the SCL inserted correctly, it's useless to you. The SC Rumble only works properly with one game, Metroid Prime Pinball, and that's only when running the specially-patched game from the SC Lite menu. It cannot be used in place of an actual rumble pack when running either roms from your R4 or official DS cartridges.

You can use your SCLite as extra storage space for music, movies, etc. but otherwise it's not going to be very useful to you. Well, I guess you can use it to dump save files from official DS cartridges without having to mess around with Wifi, but that's about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...