Misc Using Homepass to cycle -FEMALE ONLY- MACs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Osmosis
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,944
  • Replies Replies 6

Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2014
Messages
823
Reaction score
201
Trophies
0
XP
417
Country
United States
I am currently using a router with DD-WRT to Homepass with. Currently I'm using the BASE256+GBATEMP and getting 10+ hits every time. Love it. Just a couple problems...

First off, using COMMAND script, how do I Homepass the -FEMALE ONLY- MAC addresses? The MAC CLONE address is set to a female address, but I'm still getting male passes. I have the list of MACs, but what commands do I run using "/tmp/nzone" ??

Trying to complete 5 Female-In-A-Row accomplishment. Any way I can do this?

Any help would be appreciated.
 
I am currently using a router with DD-WRT to Homepass with. Currently I'm using the BASE256+GBATEMP and getting 10+ hits every time. Love it. Just a couple problems...

First off, using COMMAND script, how do I Homepass the -FEMALE ONLY- MAC addresses? The MAC CLONE address is set to a female address, but I'm still getting male passes. I have the list of MACs, but what commands do I run using "/tmp/nzone" ??

Trying to complete 5 Female-In-A-Row accomplishment. Any way I can do this?

Any help would be appreciated.
Set up a custom MAC address and then use emunand to spoof different female mii's to 'build up' that hotspot then streetpass it. Never tried it but it should work. Use emunand to 'roll back' the clock for each new account.
 
Um, yeah, no emunand. 9.5

Trying to use DD-WRT router instead.
 
Um, yeah, no emunand. 9.5

Trying to use DD-WRT router instead.
Well, social engineering it is then. :P

Try to find game-specific hotspots for ACNL. That game is really popular with females. (trust me lol)
 
So I take it the google docs list rules of colors and gender has gone out the window?

*sighs*

This is why we can't have nice things...
 
  • Like
Reactions: zoogie
Well, social engineering it is then. :P

Try to find game-specific hotspots for ACNL. That game is really popular with females. (trust me lol)

indeed is!
my character on ac:NL is a super cute girl that behaves and speaks like one!
but my MII is a cool guy
 
Well damn... switched to a AC/NL mac and almost got it... STOOPID MALE ACer!!!! AAARGH!!!!

Tried another.... sooooo close.

A while later....


YES! Thank you AC/NL!!!! Moving on...

(now I know what to get my niece for her BDay!)

---===ANIMAL CROSSING===---


Now... how do I get North Dakota? It's the only state left.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted