Hacking Using DSbrowser to browse the net through mobile?

Rankas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I just wondered if it were possible to browse the net on the ds through mobile connection like 3g/edge? or dont the DS got bluetooth ?

Rankas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Would a bluetooth device in the Ds really cost that much?
tongue.gif
Seems like Nintendo is only aiming for kids under 10 with their handheld consoles. Even though they got more potensial like the psp.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well it hasn't been made yet, and I don't think that anyone's thought of that. However a DS bluetooth device would go in the GBA slot, right? And since the Opera browser only works with a Ram Pack/Flash cart, it'd kinda defeat its purpose, eh? Unless you wanna use a homebrew browser.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, if EZflash can fit a rumble motor and the flash memory alongside the 8MBs of ram in the 3-in-1, I'm sure Nintendo could fit a GSM receiver in their cart along with the 8MBs of ram (or maybe more, which would be useful >_>)

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Um..bluetooth doesn't do the DS any good. The network chip in it now has been chosen for 3 reasons. It's cheaper, it can connect to both other DSes and routers, and it has low power consumption.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5