Hacking user agreement now we r on 4.0

REALDEAL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi
i used to be on 3.4 downgraded to 3.2 to stop updates now that 4.0 has been released r we bound to
user agreement, it now says:

UPDATES AND UPGRADES
We may without notifying you, download updates, patches, upgrades and similar software to your Wii Console and may disable unauthorized or illegal software placed on your Wii Console to ensure that your Wii Console is operating properly and efficiently, comply with applicable laws, assist law enforcement, protect us and our customers, or prevent the use and distribution of software obtained through improper channels.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah that was already known

one thing i ask is that if it also applies to other firmware or just 4.0?

REALDEAL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
spawn844 said:
They updated it for 4.0 involving the ban of players for wfc

didn't know that
frown.gif

so we cant play online no more
frown.gif

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
That's good news for me. I think cheaters deserve to be ban if they cheat online. But of course you can still cheat offline without Nintendo catching you

Praxis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have WiiConnect24 off and leave my Wii turned off most of the time, so IF Nintendo autoupdates, I should hear from you guys getting screwed over first.
xD

However, I'm pretty sure the Wii has no autoupdate mechanism yet. Nintendo'll still have to prompt. They just wanted to give themselves the legal right.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1