Use SD slot as persistent storage?

Shoruk3n

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, been a while since I've tinkered with my switch. I recently ordered an SD card mistakenly when what I needed was a microSD, so now I have an extra SD with no home. I was curious, is it possible to set up Atmosphere to use the SD slot (the gamecard slot) to use as persistent storage? I'd like to set up switchroot using this extra card if possible.

Thanks!

pinbi7

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all, been a while since I've tinkered with my switch. I recently ordered an SD card mistakenly when what I needed was a microSD, so now I have an extra SD with no home. I was curious, is it possible to set up Atmosphere to use the SD slot (the gamecard slot) to use as persistent storage? I'd like to set up switchroot using this extra card if possible.

Thanks!

The gamecart is not a SD it's a different format

Can you return the SD cart? I'm not sure what you could use it for other then an old camera

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.makeuseof.com/tag/7-awesome-uses-for-an-old-sd-card/amp/

Last edited by pinbi7,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks!
Normal SD cards are nowhere near Nintendo Switch game cartridges. SD cards are useless with the Nintendo Switch since it only supports micro SD cards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: