Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
starstremr said:
Here is another one

2bg.png
So... I've noticed that the cover art location on this background is slightly different than other background images. Also, it is slightly larger than the 160x225px size. Is this the "nixx" version?

unsure.gif

OK i have mine working finally i am using nixloader

This version supports covers and ocarina (not sure if it does the force video stuff)

"Folders on SD (Must be exactly as shown)" NOT SURE IF IT MATTERS BUT I AM NTSC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
apps = apps/usbloader/boot.dol

56killer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wiimano said:
k, i finally figured this out for sure. i had about 70 images on there, i ended up deleting about 50 of them, when nIxx was sayin about the limit there. it was really at 20, so

56killer can you make a new dol with that limit not at 20? beceause when i only have so many pictures, it will work, but id like to have it foro all of them, he said put it up to about 200, if you can at least get it to 200, and that solves this issue. works great if that gets worked out.

Here it is wiimano. Also thanks to Jacobeian for finding the fix for the power button. I also fix the power button bug.

Normal

Kids

usptactical

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's this 20 fix? for imgPath[20]? That has nothing to do with the # of images you have. It's the char array used to store the image path string for the selected image.

56killer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
usptactical said:
What's this 20 fix? for imgPath[20]? That has nothing to do with the # of images you have. It's the char array used to store the image path string for the selected image.
Yeah I know but I did it to please him and it doesn't break the loader but I also fix the power button bug.

usptactical

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
56killer said:
usptactical said:
Yeah I know but I did it to please him and it doesn't break the loader but I also fix the power button bug.

OK, I used a shorter path string then he did. So yeah, it's not the number of images you have it the length of the image string that was doing it. I made it just big enough for the path I was using. So that all makes sense now. Yeah 200 is fine.
smile.gif

wiimano

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unfortunately nothins worked yet 56killer, not sure why that is, the images just still will not load. the images loaded on what i thought was your dol, but this was the one from djtazs site. the one loader i told you about from the other site wiinewz though, that one worked great, images load and things work fine, i have had nothing but problems with any loader on this site though, with loading images that is, they all work, its just the images that have been the issue, and i cant figure it out. i dont get why that is. givin up for now, hopin to come back to some progress with it.

yeah i got mixed up with the 20 fix deal, brains asleep, its bedtime for me, that has nothin to do with it though i know, somethin strange though, when i only had so many images on the loader from djtaz site, it worked and loaded those few images, but when i ahd all of my images, nothing loaded, so thats why i was thinkin the way i was. theres just some bugs that definitely need to be fixed, im suer i cant be the only one havin this issue with the images, it will all get worked out eventually though, thanks again 56killer for tryin to work this out, really appreciate it a lot, later for now tho mates

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
starstremr said:
...I included one of my background images the area where the cover goes is bigger then others to outline the cover.

2bg.png

any questions just ask
I understand the red outline, but even if you just take the grey area inside, it is still bigger, at 166x228px...all of Kosaic's images are 160x225px. Plus, your template has the cover art in a different X:Y location, right?

Below is your image space, WITHOUT the outline (still 166x228px).
166x228.png

unsure.gif

deshwasi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiimano. there is no more bug with the images as few of us have confirmed in the last few pages. the original issue was not having the "blank.png" in the /images folder which 56killer took care of. YOU NEED TO HAVE "images" folder in ROOT OF SD. and make sure it has the noimage.png and bg.png. i have good 50+ images in there and they load fine. i am using the dol from 56killer and the forwarder made by kedtest. but i believe forwarder has nothing to do with this. hope you sort it out too

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are these custom backgrounds all a certain size?
640 x 480 right?

Can they go any bigger for a wide screen tv or would that even work?

usptactical

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deshwasi said:
wiimano. there is no more bug with the images as few of us have confirmed in the last few pages. the original issue was not having the "blank.png" in the /images folder which 56killer took care of. YOU NEED TO HAVE "images" folder in ROOT OF SD. and make sure it has the noimage.png and bg.png. i have good 50+ images in there and they load fine. i am using the dol from 56killer and the forwarder made by kedtest. but i believe forwarder has nothing to do with this. hope you sort it out too

No, he removed the blank.png requirement in the latest version, I believe.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
usptactical said:
To fix the long name bug where it creates the extra line.
Oh wait...so THAT'S what that is? For a minute I thought something was wrong with my drive.
smile.gif
Thanks for the fix 56killer, usptactical. Thanks for the power button fix too. That was something that always got on my nerves about USB Loader.

cooldudechand

Trophies
XP
Country
idk why but in my tv the sides of the backgroung is finr but i have black empty space be low the the bg image....
any help

deshwasi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
56killer said:
wiimano said:
k, i finally figured this out for sure. i had about 70 images on there, i ended up deleting about 50 of them, when nIxx was sayin about the limit there. it was really at 20, so

56killer can you make a new dol with that limit not at 20? beceause when i only have so many pictures, it will work, but id like to have it foro all of them, he said put it up to about 200, if you can at least get it to 200, and that solves this issue. works great if that gets worked out.

Here it is wiimano. Also thanks to Jacobeian for finding the fix for the power button. I also fix the power button bug.

Normal

Kids

beautiful 56killer. works a treat and text listing is also fine now. love the left and right jump feature. thanks so much for fixing some nagging bugs in the previous loaders. Excite Truck, DeBlob now load fine for me.

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
So... I've noticed that the cover art location on this background is slightly different than other background images. Also, it is slightly larger than the 160x225px size. Is this the "nixx" version?

unsure.gif
I noticed this too.
frown.gif
Thanks for all the changes guys, but I guess this means I have to change my menu background again huh?
tongue.gif

I was using 160x225 and it looks like the space where the box images go moved down a bit and a bit to the right. DOH!

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which background does the 56killer latest apply to, Nixx, Shizza, other? I know there are slightly different image positions, it seems 56killer has the most bugs ironed out, but don't know which background it "fits."

56killer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My mod has

Video_DrawPng(ctx, imgProp, 30, 180);

Which is the one use on all of the diferent loader source codes I have.

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
starstremr said:
They extra gray area ads like a shadow to it also

Here's a New One

Metroid 3 Corruption

bg-2.png

Okay... So to show you what I am seeing, I have changed your Metroid template, to have a green cover art area. Then, I have taken a screenshot of where the cover art is positioned. Is this really where the cover art is supposed to be positioned, or is the X,Y location different, on the version you are using??

really.png

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh