Hacking USBLoader with Game Images

dun4cheap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I have been trying to keep up with all the different loaders. I have been watching this thread since it was a single page thread. Anyhow I am able to get it all running, but I was wondering if there is one with the text turned off when loading a game. One that bypasses the controller information page Warning.

geedub

Trophies
XP
Country
Scoobyscoobydoo said:
geedub said:
hey guys , just been pointed out by my son that Excite truck just hangs at green screen ! now this wasnt a problem with waninkokos loader ! but reading elsewhere , i think that this is an ocarina problem ? well i dont need that so can someone please point me to a kid friendly non-ocarina usb loader with images ?.......please ( i dont want to have 2 loaders if i dont have to )

cheers

Just use the latest one from 56killer, it loads excite truck now
smile.gif

just installed 56killer's latest one ! and works a treat ! well done ALL involved
yaynds.gif

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where da heck is Kosaic with his last image release,, i have several missing and am just waiting on his excellent work.

Thanks again Kosaic and all.. guess we have what we have now and there isnt going to be anything more devoloped from the originator... usptactical..

zorglub07

Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
Thanks for the clarification, it looks like 56killer's version uses cover area position from usptactical and list position from nIxx
Regardless, the following background is meant for 56killer's latest kid version.

Minimalist theme with shadows for cover and list areas, using the nice logo by Nerorame.
No other text since the kid version is safe from uninstalling and controls are easy enough, and to prevent clutter.
The black & white version looks dull but in practice it makes the colorful Wii covers stand out, try it
smile.gif

usbloaderzorglub07neob.png
usbloaderzorglub07neog.png

twig123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The pack of 400pics didn't have some of my games, so I threw them into a pack for everyone:
(Thes pics are direct from Nin's site.. I just changed the name and saved as PNG)
Animal Crossing city folk, Blazing Angels, Rapala's Fishing Frenzy, Build-a-bear, Wacky Races, Neighborhood games
http://sharebee.com/ae0c988d

I am still missing these (Funny that Nin's own site doesn't even list these games):
RZWE20 = M&M's Beach Party
RTQENR = Monster Trux Offroad
RDTEAF = Tamagotchi Party On

starstremr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
AND... For a better visual comparison, see the attached overlay comparison, between nIxx's and usptactical's loaders.

comparison.png

wacko.gif

not sure why yours is different but here is mine as you can see mine fits just right and my covers are 160 x 226

Photo04091916.jpg

-pb-

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
56killer said:
wiimano said:
k, i finally figured this out for sure. i had about 70 images on there, i ended up deleting about 50 of them, when nIxx was sayin about the limit there. it was really at 20, so

56killer can you make a new dol with that limit not at 20? beceause when i only have so many pictures, it will work, but id like to have it foro all of them, he said put it up to about 200, if you can at least get it to 200, and that solves this issue. works great if that gets worked out.

Here it is wiimano. Also thanks to Jacobeian for finding the fix for the power button. I also fix the power button bug.

Normal

Kids

Hi 56killer,

can you publish your latest (with all those fixes) source code?

thanks!

dj_skual

Code & Mix
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
hello guy's
just need a little help about the console

i just want to know how i can stop the console (the command) if i want display by moment or not

i know the tips about the con_init(); in the usbloader.c but this tip don't interest me as i need the console by moment

thanks

wiimano

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
time for results there mates. this is what my conclusion be after doin several tests on me wii.

56killer, yours does work, it always has, it just be the image problem. reporting here, it worked for me ONCE, and the reason i found this out to be is because my hard drive not loading right away. if it does the "waiting for usb device" it will not work! if loads right away, images will show!

it has nothing to do with the forwarder channel, nothing to do with how many images, that was my queue to just go to sleep there last night mates, brain be fried after so many failed attempts.

this is where i be wondering now tho.

this loader here http://wiinewz.com/forums/591533-post80.html

that loader works no matter how long the usb drive takes to load

my images look weird on it though, as this loader asks for smaller images, can load bigger images, but it overlaps, also no kid version for this loader.

i saw in earlier post bout someone sayin if yuo get "waitin for usb device" it can cause images not to load

this seems to be my issue here, as it did work once, but only if it loaded right away.

for now, that loader above, is the only loader that will work for my situation, no matter how long it takes with "waitin for usb device" its too bad because i really like the loaders that are comin out here on this forum here, but because of hard drive, images fail to load for whatever reason may be.

thanks again 56killler for tryin to work it out, look into that loader from brisma, somethin he has in that, makes the images load no matter how long it takes, somethin must be missin in this one mates.

hope this helps explain a bit, been drivin me crazy here, it all just has to do with waiting for usb device, thats the only explanation i can find as of now. any of you care to add to this? thanks again for the efforts mates, in time improvements will be made, for now i guess thats what im stuck with, dont want to go buy another hdd juts because of this issue, still works great on my wii, but waitin for usb device kills images from showin, at least in my case

thanks again for all the work 56killer, appreciate it much mate

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm seeing the same issue here, and just havnt had time to track it down.

If I leave my USB unplugged (or it sleeps) , I start the loader .... I get the timer waiting for the USB drive to be plugged in.

I plug it in, it gets detected just fine , but cover images do not show at all, for any games.

However, if I'm starting the loader from a fresh boot , and the USB is already plugged in, and not sleeping, everything works perfectly.

Cheers

wiimano

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey kosaic, you by chance have

carnival games mini golf
safecracker
the price is right

can you by chance make a small download of that, or upload it to djtaz site? thanks mate

btw, i have my hdd start before the wii is on, for some reason, with these loaders on here, it will not show images if it does the waiting for usb device

the weird thing is, the loader i was talkin about, from brisma....

it can do waiting for usb device and count all the way down to 1, and the images will still load, but for some reason, in these loaders here, its bein screwy.

btw kosaic, you should check this out if you havent http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=147...p;#entry1893468

if you can resize the images for this loader, and get a download link list, that would be perfect.

thanks mate

for now, until someone figures how to have images load no matter if the waiting for usb device goes on, wont be of use for me wii unfortunately, hopefully soon tho, i like these better

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
Here is a new background for v 1.1. Nixx version
Changed background for listing to black easier to see and border for the images.
I use this on my widescreen tv looks great.

bg.jpg

Here is another with the Region and Language buttons in. It's Assassins creed, ya I know not it's not for the Wii but a cool game on the PS3.

bg.jpg

Jay:)

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wiimano said:
hey kosaic, you by chance have

carnival games mini golf
safecracker
the price is right

can you by chance make a small download of that, or upload it to djtaz site? thanks mate

Got these no problem.............
carnival games mini golf
safecracker

I need the Game ID for this: "The price is right"

Renaldo225

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Price is Right = RRPE41

This is my first comment on this thread (per Kosaic's request to not post a lot), but you guys have done a wonderful job! Everyone from the start (usptactical, bluebird, Kosaic, and the guy who starts with M, MadMoney maybe) and the guy who came in and got to finish it all and clean up some bugs (56Killer). It is VERY impressive and it was fun to see it come together.

Good job all!

P.S.

If I missed someone who contributed it's because I'm a punk, not because I don't appreciate you. . .

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
carnival games mini golf
safecracker
The price is right (Thanks Renaldo225)

All coming when Sharebee is back up and running .....

lou_weed

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
technical question : does anyone know why madworld NTSC doesnt boot up on nixx-56killer's "adult" loader (i get a green flash and then hangs on a pink screen) , but loads perfectly on wanikoko's original 1.1 ?

it was ripped by the newer version (nixx-56k).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY