Hacking usbloader GX crashes

parkermax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have the USB LOADER GX , I change the view from the smaller wii cover images scrolling to the larger ones. When I do that, it freezes on a black screen and says it is reloading in 5 secs with a dump of code . I have to manually power off as it never reboots... Now , it seems to be stuck like that, when I goto the loader, it just gives me the error message again.

Any idea? I have unin rein the channel, , but I am guessing the setting or error is on the USB drive? What are my options?

Tx
Matt

parkermax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have another question... deleting the config file on my SD card works, but again, every time i got the different views of games, ( I have 123 games on the HD), it crashes on the view with the larger pictures that come forward and are larger than the smaller fan style, does this happen to others?

If so, what is the fix?

Tx
Matt

Kyururu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
It happens to me before too. Turns out that one of the boxart images is corrupted. Find out which is it by viewing the images from your pc and replace that image with a proper one.

Kyururu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
parkermax said:
how would I know which one is corrupted?

Corrupted image is either cannot be view on your computer, or unable to display completely.

Alternatively you may use cfg loader. Unlike usb loader gx, it won't crash but the corrupted image will be abstracted instead.

parkermax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kyuuru, thanks for explaining what it will look like.

Sadly, I am not an expert at this like our highly esteemed peer, Tattar8. I could only hope and pray to be as knowledgeable and respectful as him one day.

Please forgive my insolence and ignorance, how disrespectful of me!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?