bugaveli

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok ive doe something wrong, i installed usb2.0 beta2 and cios36 rev.9 Im at 4.0 i need to know what ios i need to delete to remove these 2 so i can just install cios36rev9 because i am gettin DRE 349 on games i played fine on rev8.
if i delete ios36, will i be able to reinstall cios36rev9? Or do I need to go back to 3.2 and uninstall. thanks for any help

dre349 has started only since usb2.0beta2 and cios36rev.9

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes.... do not ever ever EVER uninstall an IOS. There is never a reason to ever and there is always the chance you might screw something up and brick your wii.

As Golfman said, just get the revision 8 installer and install that over Revision 9. Just know you lose USB loader support with it.

bugaveli

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tried reinstalling rev8 and still DRE
if the usb2.0 doesnt mess with ios36, then why does it say downloading ios36 from server?
i didnt have any problems with any of my discs till i installed those 2 and i cant figure out why the games i played on rev8 give DRe349

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It is safe to unistall IOS222 but I still wouldn't do it. Also it says downloading IOS36 because that's the IOS that the USB code is patched into and then the ID is changed to 222.

Also, did you start getting the DRE when you went to 4.0?

piratesmack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bugaveli said:
if the usb2.0 doesnt mess with ios36, then why does it say downloading ios36 from server?
i didnt have any problems with any of my discs till i installed those 2 and i cant figure out why the games i played on rev8 give DRe349

Not 100% positive on this, but I think it downloads IOS36, patches it, and installs it as IOS222

bugaveli

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im pretty sure everything worked fine after i went to 4.0 and the only other thing i installed was the fix to play pirated vc rom sd, I cant figure this out, if i eject and reinsert 50 times it will eventually load. Is there something else i shouldve done to my 4.0 install i have run ios downgrader after all that too. im about to go back to 3.2 n redo everything. Is there something im missing

bugaveli

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no i use backup launcher, and sony dvd-rs, i burned a new copy of one of my games and still nothing, retail games load fine the first time. my dvd+rs read fine in my other wii

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
bwillb said:
omg stop bumping omg stop being a douche omg forum etiquette blah blah blah imadouche

lol you need to grow up a bit, spitting the dummy isnt the best way to go

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1