Hacking usb stick not working with wad manager

nicksasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
it just doesnt work i get the ret = -1 code but my usb stick works fine in dragon mediaplayer btw its a 8 gb formatted in fat32

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
why is it then not working?
There is a bug inside waninkokos 1.3, it has SDHC support, but its not working correctly, you need to get a modified version of it, and you will find it on this forum in.........................
GBAtemp.net > Wii Discussions > Wii - Homebrew Games & Applications
smile.gif

Also allot of USB stocks dont work, ive personally never tried, they need to be a certain format etc..

nicksasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
why is it then not working?
There is a bug inside waninkokos 1.3, it has SDHC support, but its not working correctly, you need to get a modified version of it, and you will find it on this forum in.........................
smile.gif

Also allot of USB stocks dont work, ive personally never tried, they need to be a certain format etc..
thx man its working
wink.gif

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

thx man its working
Told you!
smile.gif
nice to hear you got the bitch working. what SDHC you using how big? or how big USB Stick etc?

nicksasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
8 gb but i have another problem if i use waninkoko's dvd dumper 1.2 to dump via wifi it works fine but when i try to dump to the sd card or usb stick i get a code dump

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:

thx man its working
Told you!
smile.gif
nice to hear you got the bitch working. what SDHC you using how big? or how big USB Stick etc?

Can you point me to with topic (subject) in Games and Applications please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm