USB Loader won't show my games!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Kaaji1359, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Kaaji1359
    OP

Kaaji1359 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 4, 2009
    United States
    Hey guys, I tried searching for an hour or so but I can't find anything....

So I have two problems atm. The first and main one is that USB Loader GX won't show the 39 games that I own! It was working perfectly fine 2 hours ago, showing all 39. Then I tried to run "House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return," it gave me a black screen (this is issue #2), I turned 002 fix anti just to try to see if it would work, it didn't, and so I hard reseted my Wii. When USB Loader GX comes back up, it's only showing 9 of the games that I own (not even HoTD23)! WBFS Manager still shows that I have all 39 games on the HDD... Why won't USB Loader GX recognize my games?!?

Secondly, and I know this has been talked about several times, but how do I fix the black screen that I get from House of the Dead 2 and 3 Returns? Sometimes I get a "please insert disc" error, sometimes I get a black screen. I'm using cIOS rev10... Is it just the fact that I need to be using cIOS rev13a?

Thanks for the help!

2. sl33p

sl33p GBAtemp Regular

Dec 7, 2008
    United States
    Have you tried to put hte drive in a PC to see if it lists the games there?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice