Hacking USB Loader with Multiple Boxart Images.

rwilts

Trophies
XP
Country
Revision 7

Loads as before with an "old" style loader interface - Is this right? I assumed it would be the background image ( 3 boxes )

Text now appears immediately in bottom box asking to select storage.

First game name comes up as does the NOIMAGE picture.

Downloading for about 10 sec and then Code dump.

Parky76

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Having exactly the same problem as rwilts with v6 and v7

All other USB loaders are working

It loads up the SD/USB Loader v1.2 background which must be default as this isn't on my SD card.

mainnine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
cdreams said:
OK this is a bit frustrating.

AppleBelly did you get my PM? Also 56killer did you get my PM?

I am trying to get something fixed but I haven't had a response from either of you. Like I said I know your probably fooling around with other loaders and stuff but I really would like if you could take a few moments to add the new stuff to R3. I think people will like it a lot.

Basically for everyone else this is what I've been working on for R3 which is used with Rev9, maybe can be used with Rev10 from what I have read.

bg3.png

bgrear.png

As you can see, there is now 7 images total that can load in the main page. 3 either side of the main image. They are 50% the size of the small images from before, but looks fine. So it would work exactly as before just more images at once and with the smaller images being smaller so you would need to resize them to 60x84 now. I don't think it's a big issue to add this to the current version but I have no coding knowledge or I would, so could someone with some experience ad this.

this is simply beautiful! only thing i would suggest is that you havent used the same shade black to paint the bg so at certain angles u can see the difference

AppleBelly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
rwilts said:
Revision 7

Loads as before with an "old" style loader interface - Is this right? I assumed it would be the background image ( 3 boxes )

Text now appears immediately in bottom box asking to select storage.

First game name comes up as does the NOIMAGE picture.

Downloading for about 10 sec and then Code dump.

Can you check the sd card to see if it did download anything? It would be in the usb-loader/cover folder.

It sounds like it is downloading but not writing to the sd card. Do you have enough free room on the card?

Can you try waninkoko usb loader 1.3 loader and see what background loads up.

mainnine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
cdreams said:
ok gimme a min or two and I will do at 64x90

Posts merged

@mainnine

It should be identical, I basically copied one image to the next and added or took away bits. You sure?

yup can see it, same with your other versions earlier in the topic

MightyMouse

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cdreams said:
OK, AppleBelly, I have adjust the image to have it so it uses small images sized to 64x90. There has been some repositioning so you will need to ensure that they line up correctly, here is the modified background:

bg4.png

This should hopefully all go according to plan now.

i really wanna see this man, still i think a loader that doesnt require a SD is needed.

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cdreams said:
OK, AppleBelly, I have adjust the image to have it so it uses small images sized to 64x90. There has been some repositioning so you will need to ensure that they line up correctly, here is the modified background:

bg4.png

This should hopefully all go according to plan now.

I agree with the above poster, this one looks awesome. Now if only it automatically resized the cover images so we wouldn't have to make our own smaller versions...

atupac

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
@ cdreams: What i meant before with my suggestion is this (sorry for non GUI Tools...^^):

This should avoid you making small covers more small! And the middle cover should become a bit bigger...

cdreams

Trophies
Website
www.shaunpauljohnston.com
XP
Country
OK, here is the download link to the latest stuff for images. The loader included only supports the bg2.png as I'm waiting for AppleBelly to modify the code to use the new bg.png with 7 images. Hopefully very soon.

Download latest Files

Inside the images folder there are a couple of sample images for when it is done. You will need to get your game images though and resize the small ones to 64x90, the normal size pictures remain at 160x225 so no need to alter those at all.

I also included new noimage.png's, there are 3 there for you to choose from.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto